Russian Collusion - update of Jan 21

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Quite interesting:

If its a nothingburger, why are they so worried and why is the Trump administration so willing to lift sanctions on Oleg Deripaska?

Could it be that he's the Russian loanshark Trump owes so much to?

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
she was released from jail today, not that i expect the US to go in and scoop her up with a witness protection agreement, but one can dream.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
well atleast she didnt disappear. Thats shows me that 1. there is something to hide and 2. she doesnt have any proof.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
she was released from jail today, not that i expect the US to go in and scoop her up with a witness protection agreement, but one can dream.
Soon to be found dead by an "accident" or they have warned her family may be in danger if she talks.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
As the others pointed out if it's not true why are the Russians drugging and abducting folks who claim to have evidence of it? Nothing to see here, move along. No literally we dissolved her in acid there is nothing to see here.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
If she’s found dead in Russia, it’s kind of hard for the state to wash their hands of the crime. Their job was to find out whether there are more recordings and/or intimidate her into keeping silent.

If she keeps a low profile...she may yet live. If not, likely she could be the victim of a mugging, sexual assault or be found overdosed or dead by suicide in her native Belarus. Much easier for Moscow to disavow any part in her misfortune then.

Apparently Alex Navalny released audio intercepts of individuals alleged to be Deripaska’s lawyers arguing for charges that would keep her in jail.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
well atleast she didnt disappear. Thats shows me that 1. there is something to hide and 2. she doesnt have any proof.
She may have proof. I saw the Instagram pic of her and Deripaska on a yacht. I bet she's given out the info to others with orders to release if something happens to her or her family. Now its a standoff.

Rachel had a story on all this last night. She begged the US for help while in jail in Thailand. Members of the press talked to her but I don't know why special counsel didn't try to help since he had some evidence.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
She may have proof. I saw the Instagram pic of her and Deripaska on a yacht. I bet she's given out the info to others with orders to release if something happens to her or her family. Now its a standoff.

Rachel had a story on all this last night. She begged the US for help while in jail in Thailand. Members of the press talked to her but I don't know why special counsel didn't try to help since he had some evidence.

Probably overruled by Trump.

Stuff like that would have to go through state department.

Reactions: JSt0rm

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Gawd. Nastya Rybka is an obvious grifter whoring her way around the world. She apparently tried to con the US into granting her asylum for supposed information relevant to the Special counsel investigation to get her out of a Thai lockup. She was deported to Russia instead, which is normal protocol.

All she ever revealed was that she whored for Deripaska & recordings of his opinion of Americans. That's all there is.

There's really no percentage for the Russians to harm her at this point. If she'll fade quietly I figure they'll let her.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Gawd. Nastya Rybka is an obvious grifter whoring her way around the world. She apparently tried to con the US into granting her asylum for supposed information relevant to the Special counsel investigation to get her out of a Thai lockup. She was deported to Russia instead, which is normal protocol.

All she ever revealed was that she whored for Deripaska & recordings of his opinion of Americans. That's all there is.

There's really no percentage for the Russians to harm her at this point. If she'll fade quietly I figure they'll let her.
There would have been no harm for someone from SC's office to visit her and test her credibility.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
There would have been no harm for someone from SC's office to visit her and test her credibility.

We have no idea whether that happened or not. It's silly, anyway-

"Lookee here! One of Deripaska's bimbos got busted for whoring in Thailand & claims to have evidence against Trump! Let's rush right over there & get her story!"

Puh-leeze.