Russiagate Is Making Everyone Stupid

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I don't think I've ever read such a confusing mess as the article you linked. The gist of it seems to be anything remotely critical of Russia (like articles praising the White Hats-unpaid first responders in Syria rescuing bombing victims) are part of "Russiagate" and are wrong and stupid. It even goes so far as to claim the English language broadcasts on the government controlled RT network aren't propaganda.

Just some more BS alternate pseudo facts, I guess.

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
It even goes so far as to claim the English language broadcasts on the government controlled RT network aren't propaganda..

Wait, you are saying they are propaganda? lol The American journalists, like Ed Schultz, are now pawns of Putin?

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Back in October, trump point blank called the election "One big fix."
He spoke about election being fixed quite a bit in fact.

It's no surprise that the election was fixed, trump has been bragging about it since at least last October

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Wait, you are saying they are propaganda? lol The American journalists, like Ed Schultz, are now pawns of putin?

It's state-backed, and in particular backed by a dictator known for peddling propaganda and misinformation campaigns (oh, and assassinating his political opponents). Why would you give a microsecond of attention to a news outlet like that? Do you not think that Putin would close the US wing down in a heartbeat if it dared analyze Russian leadership in a thorough, truthful way?

When I was in grad studies, I helped teach essay writing courses. One of the main teachings stressed the importance of citing trustworthy sources; you don't pick sources that either willingly lie or are under pressure to omit 'inconvenient' facts. If one of those classes took place today and you'd written a paper citing RT as evidence, I would happily have given you a failing grade.

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
Back in October, trump point blank called the election "One big fix."
He spoke about election being fixed quite a bit in fact.

It's no surprise that the election was fixed, trump has been bragging about it since at least last October
source?

Trump wasn't even trying to win the election... Heck, even south park did an episode on it. He knew he wasn't going to win, and even tried to throw the election.

It's state-backed, and in particular backed by a dictator known for peddling propaganda and misinformation campaigns (oh, and assassinating his political opponents). Why would you give a microsecond of attention to a news outlet like that? Do you not think that Putin would close the US wing down in a heartbeat if it dared analyze Russian leadership in a thorough, truthful way?

When I was in grad studies, I helped teach essay writing courses. One of the main teachings stressed the importance of citing trustworthy sources; you don't pick sources that either willingly lie or are under pressure to omit 'inconvenient' facts. If one of those classes took place today and you'd written a paper citing RT as evidence, I would happily have given you a failing grade.

I wouldn't trust their reporting on Russia, but the usa reporting is far better than the propaganda networks in the usa.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
By the way OP I agree with you that the white helmets are used for propaganda but what does that have to with Russian election meddling?

Are you trying to say that because "white helmets" are propaganda peddled by the mainstream media the Russia investigation is also propaganda? Is it a "witch hunt"?

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
By the way OP I agree with you that the white helmets are used for propaganda but what does that have to with Russian election meddling?

Are you trying to say that because "white helmets" are propaganda peddled by the mainstream media the Russia investigation is also propaganda? Is it a "witch hunt"?
Russiagate is a completely unfounded conspiracy theory that's being used as propaganda.

The msm "news" outlets peddle almost pure propaganda and bullshit.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
source?
Trump wasn't even trying to win the election... Heck, even south park did an episode on it. He knew he wasn't going to win, and even tried to throw the election.
Trump spent much of 2017 talking about election integrity.
July, August, Sept, and October, he spent a LOT talking about how the election was fixed.
Note: He was making unfounded accusations against non-existent and unsubstantiated "voter fraud" (mostly false claims that illegal immigrants were voting)
But, I suspect that it as all his usual strategy of projection.

You can use your favorite search engine for "Voter Fraud Commission" if you want to see the hundreds of thouands of articles which are more or less common public knowledge even among the most ignorant of folks.

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
He talked about illegal aliens, but it seemed like you were insinuating that Trump was saying it was fixed in his favor.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Russiagate is a completely unfounded conspiracy theory that's being used as propaganda.

So, you think Russia didn't meddle in the election or hack anybody?

The CIA, NSA, DIA, and all the other intelligence agencies are just "in" on the MSM propaganda conspiracy?

I'm just trying to flesh out your beliefs here to try to understand what you're saying. Some of what you type doesn't appear to be english.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Listen. Russiagate is just a conspiracy.

That said, Obama still never gave up his transcripts, has only ever given us fraudulent birth certificates, gave Mexican gun cartels free guns with Fast & Furious, impaneled Death Panels with Obamacare, aided terrorists in killing Americans in Benghazi, assisted central American children with thighs the size of canteloupes in setting up Agenda 21 headquarters in Texas Walmarts with Jade Helm, and helped cover up Hillary Clinton's pedophile ring in Pizzagate.

Also: Benghazi.

Reactions: OutHouse
Feb 4, 2009

Where do you get your news from? "unbiased sources" is not an answer, Specifically where and what news?

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
So, you think Russia didn't meddle in the election or hack anybody?

The CIA, NSA, DIA, and all the other intelligence agencies are just "in" on the MSM propaganda conspiracy?

I'm just trying to flesh out your beliefs here to try to understand what you're saying. Some of what you type doesn't appear to be english.
There has been no evidence put forth that they did.

No, they created it, and the msm is running with it.

You think these organizations are credible, but they aren't. They have a long history of lying to the people to pursue their own agenda.

This is nothing more than an appeal to authority fallacy.

Feb 4, 2009

No, they created it, and the msm is running with it.

You think these organizations are credible, but they aren't. They have a long history of lying to the people to pursue their own agenda.

This is nothing more than an appeal to authority fallacy.

Say Hi to Puti for me!

unseenmorbidity

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2016
Listen. Russiagate is just a conspiracy.

That said, Obama still never gave up his transcripts, has only ever given us fraudulent birth certificates, gave Mexican gun cartels free guns with Fast & Furious, impaneled Death Panels with Obamacare, aided terrorists in killing Americans in Benghazi, assisted central American children with thighs the size of canteloupes in setting up Agenda 21 headquarters in Texas Walmarts with Jade Helm, and helped cover up Hillary Clinton's pedophile ring in Pizzagate.

Also: Benghazi.

It is a conspiracy theory. Your red herring rambling won't ever change that.

Say Hi to Puti for me!

Accusing Someone You Disagree With Of Being A Russian Troll Is Admitting You Have No Argument

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
I can find the evidence in 5 seconds on Twitter. Russian bots everywhere.

OP, I sincerely hope you are an actual Russian because if you aren't that is a worry amount of pro-Russian brainwashing you are displaying. And this is coming from somebody who gets (incorrectly) called a Russian all the time.