Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 702 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Medvedchuk is part of Putin's inner circle. And getting him back to Russia at such a high price is a signal to the rest of his inner circle that he will take care of them, as long as they stand with him.

He is safe guarding his flanks.
And how many will trust him? He's stabbed his trusted in the back before, they know that.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Literally how Russia has won virtually every war it actually won.
Russia's birthrate is a fraction of what it used to be. It can't afford to lose a significant portion of it's men. And don't forget the sanctions, they will slowly strangle the Russian economy and war effort.

Reactions: Leeea

whyitso

Aug 25, 2022
Have you received your papers to report yet?
Not yet. Now they only take people with military service experience. But I will be in the next wave of mobilization, as I was trained in the military department at the institute. There is time to get a job at a military enterprise. My knowledge and skills will be more useful there than at the front.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
when the Russian opposition presented investigations into the wealth of Putin and his cronies, he replied "I will not respond to the fabrications of a liar hired by the Western secret services. "
How are you better than Putin?
One is making a statement where they are claiming the opposition is lying with no proof of such, aka he is only trying to protect himself (Putin). The other is making a statement that has already been proven and admitted by Tucker Carlson himself in the court of law admitting that he is a liar. (sandorski). If you can't see the obvious, than you are ignorant as fuck and a lost cause.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
when the Russian opposition presented investigations into the wealth of Putin and his cronies, he replied "I will not respond to the fabrications of a liar hired by the Western secret services. "
Lol at this point you are going to take his word for it. Also. You will be glad you did. Until then, onwards to the front comrade.
There is a free world out there. Proof? Trump. Trump happened. Trump got elected cause people have power. Misguided as they may be, as criminal as he is, it is the peoples provocative to fuck up - and learn from it.
All you have is Putin. And you will never grow smarter.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Not yet. Now they only take people with military service experience. But I will be in the next wave of mobilization, as I was trained in the military department at the institute. There is time to get a job at a military enterprise. My knowledge and skills will be more useful there than at the front.
Haha, good fucking luck comrade. Hope you still remember which end of the gun to hold.

Hey if you end up downrange, shoot yourself in the leg and find the nearest ukrainian unit to surrender to. Beats dying.

Reactions: Leeea and sandorski

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Don't forget to pack plenty of pairs of socks. Fresh socks are very important when marching for days and lying and sleeping in muddy holes. It's going to get really cold, and wet, too. So don't forget that.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

unknown.png

no one seems to know anything about who will be drafted, the perfect storm

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

yours is a truly staggering grade-school level of logic.

Also, your English is quite different, again, from the last version of you. Did that guy already get captured and sent off to the meat grinder?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
it seems that a lot of people on this forum don't like fox news. But can you tell me what exactly is wrong with what the host says?

Everything. This dude is an agent of the Kremlin. Why is he tolerated you ask? Freedoms and shit. You should look it up.

If you examine the precursors for the war, before it actually happened, you will see that Ukraine, independently, was preparing for this exact outcome, total fucking war with Russia .. and this during the Trump years too.

So

ONE. NO. This is not the west forcing Ukraine to do shit it dont want to do.

TWO. The west, like Russia, wholly expected this to be over within the week. It wasnt till Ukraine showed pure bred Viking blood in the face of OVERWHELMING odds that the West got behind them. Apparently it seems they, the Ukrainians, means business with this independence of theirs. Good for them. Here. Have some guns.

All this is in the history books of independently verifiable facts. Go dig.

Reactions: Muse and Leeea

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
lotta people going to be drafted from the sound of things, they are going to be busy cleaning the guns in storage

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Once this war machine is rolling... Sure as fuck is not gonna stop with Ukraine.

NATO. Boots on the ground.
And be ready to pop that Nuclear champagne.
Yep, its shit up to the neck. We can pretend this is not the case. Sure.