Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 625 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nicalandia

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2019
I am Canadian (and now a US citizen as well), living in the USA and English is my first language.

My mother is Ukrainian, born in a refugee camp after WW2. My middle name is from my Didi and I ate a ton of Ukrainian food growing up cooked by Baba.
BS, you ain't fooling anyone with your broken Pro-Russian Accent.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
GhSSv7o.png

Well done SSU!

"
The farm, operating secretly in the capital of Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Vinnytsia, ran over one million bot accounts and several groups on social media networks with an audience of almost 400,000 people.

The SSU also found at least 5,000 SIM cards used to create and maintain fake social media accounts and 200 proxy servers to spoof IP addresses and avoid being blocked by websites. Special custom software was developed so the farm operators could automatically manage the accounts across the most popular social networks."

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
GhSSv7o.png

Well done SSU!

"
The farm, operating secretly in the capital of Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Vinnytsia, ran over one million bot accounts and several groups on social media networks with an audience of almost 400,000 people.

The SSU also found at least 5,000 SIM cards used to create and maintain fake social media accounts and 200 proxy servers to spoof IP addresses and avoid being blocked by websites. Special custom software was developed so the farm operators could automatically manage the accounts across the most popular social networks."

Article on this:

Reactions: Leeea

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I'm sure that fucker is on Mozart's list, don't worry. They'll get him.

If he shows up in a new online clip with his balls in his mouth before being offed I won't be surprised.

Reactions: Drach

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
When Russia removes its mask, it becomes very clear that any ceasefire or peace deal would only serve to buy Russia time to rearm against a nation whose economy Russia already shattered. Russia's genocidal crusade must be stopped by force. Ukrainian lands must be returned. We fail if we allow this to end any other way, if Russia gains any ground from which they WILL launch additional conquests. Listen to the Russians when they tell you Ukraine has no right to exist.

This war for life in Europe is our war. As it was in 1942, it is again in 2022.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Everybody realizes that a ceasefire just freezes the situation in Russia's advantage and they'll be back for more in a few years. Don't let them disengage and keep arming the Ukrainians. As far as US taxpayer expenditures the destruction of the Russian military is cheap at triple the price.

Drach

Apr 24, 2022

If he shows up in a new online clip with his balls in his mouth before being offed I won't be surprised.
Hopefully his testicles replaced his eyes.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020

Hopefully his testicles replaced his eyes.
Lets not become the Orcs. The above mentioned Orc forfeited his humanity, lets not join him.

A firing squad after an appropriate military trial is more then satisfactory.

Drach

Apr 24, 2022
Lets not become the Orcs. The above mentioned Orc forfeited his humanity, lets not join him.

I'm sorry. That man doesn't deserve anything else.
An eye for an eye and all that bullshit.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Russia attacks Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant again, striking near nuclear reactor
Three rockets struck the area near one of the power units, which contains a nuclear reactor.

Russia is using its bombardment method on Zaporizhzhia. Previous two times they took a nuclear power plant, it was in the early phase of the war when they still thought they'd march on through to a free victory. Now Russians are bombing the !@#$ out of everything they can reach. And now their sights are on Zaporizhzhia. World gets to wait and see just how stupid the Orcs are.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Go back to Russia or Cuba or whatever the hell shit hole country you crawled from. We Republicans don't want your kind here.

republicans? no one wants republicans anywhere, actually. GTFO. also, if that's some Canadian shit that I don't understand, then also gtfo and change your name for one thing, because that shit is tainted now.

But fine, just keep going around calling yourself the new Nazi party if you want. Doesn't bother me...just know that this is what "Republican" means now, in English-speaking countries, anyway. :D

Reactions: KompuKare and Leeea

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
GhSSv7o.png

Well done SSU!

"

Shoot....there goes the remaining 200k accounts that were still keeping Truth Social afloat!

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

I'm not downrange fighting Russians, so no danger there.

Standard military justice is fine with me, I just think chances of him being made into an example are decent.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Russia attacks Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant again, striking near nuclear reactor
Three rockets struck the area near one of the power units, which contains a nuclear reactor.

Russia is using its bombardment method on Zaporizhzhia. Previous two times they took a nuclear power plant, it was in the early phase of the war when they still thought they'd march on through to a free victory. Now Russians are bombing the !@#$ out of everything they can reach. And now their sights are on Zaporizhzhia. World gets to wait and see just how stupid the Orcs are.

Bastards are trying to start a nuclear incident, which could lead to a war if fallout starts crossing borders. Clearly false flag attacks by Russia, Ukraine doesn't want their country getting radioactive if they can help it. Crazy.

Last edited:

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
GhSSv7o.png

Well done SSU!

"

Hey, Elon! We fixed the bot problem, you can buy Twitter now!