Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 522 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Not a newsflash. It’s why Schumer and Pelosi and Feinstein et al still have their jobs.

The difference with them, is they don’t wake up in the morning thinking, “I wonder what I can do to milk more conservative tears for my base this morning!”

Riiight.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I disagree.

Where does the Democrat’s pork go then? Big Tech? LOL!! Obamaphones?? Welfare queens???

I’m sure any 3+ term Senator worth their salt can funnel cash to donors’ pet projects or “charitable foundations” regardless of political party. That is the system at work. But typically, the politician needs to see a trade off in terms of public works, aid, or jobs in their districts/states, not just money in their pockets.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
I have my own conclusion. There is nothing to election fraud to amount to any difference.
You don't have any conclusions of your own. You only believe what you are told to believe by your handlers. Now fuck off with your election fraud bullshit derailment of this thread. Take your sorry propagandized talking points and start your own thread so the rest of can can properly own your stupid ass!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I was informed in the forums here that election fraud is a myth.
Is lying reflexive to you? Widespread election fraud, the kind that can affect outcomes does not exist.

You've been told this 300 times yet you keep lying.

Individual acts of fraud are being committed by Republicans. At least 90% of it. Yet the only person I know jailed is a black woman.

Welcome to America

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I was informed in the forums here that election fraud is a myth.
No you are thinking of voter fraud.

Bull Shit as usual...

Democrat Pork is good.
Republican Pork is bad.

Typical of you and Zin.

You guys are a Joke.
Quote one place where I said Republican pork is bad. You won't find it because the government is supposed to work for all of us. You'll never understand this because you simply view all of politics as a team sport.

Nov 17, 2019
How's it goin' Vlad?

Ukraine: Russians withdraw from around Kharkiv, batter east

By OLEKSANDR STASHEVSKYI and DAVID KEYTON30 minutes ago
Ukrainian National Guard patrol during a reconnaissance mission in a recently retaken village on the outskirts of Kharkiv, east Ukraine, Saturday, May 14, 2022. (AP Photo/Bernat Armangue)
KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Russian troops are withdrawing from around Ukraine’s second-largest city after bombarding it for weeks, the Ukrainian military said Saturday, as Kyiv and Moscow's forces engaged in a grinding battle for the country’s eastern industrial heartland.

Not so good ,eh?

RnR_au

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2021
So were they protecting an artillery position? Damn, don't know how they do it. I need a drink.
Don't know. Reading some of the replies which have some translations of the spoken Russian, suggests that there are Orcs at a fence line over to the right as seen by the camera.