Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 499 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
This is… difficult to read and I don’t have a squeamish makeup.

Yeah don't read that one people. 21 roses is a hold over from the Dark Ages, and the barbed wire one - yikes. It's like East or West, the psychos on both sides went for the ass. I won't get into the history of the glass Coca Cola bottle, I'm sure you guys either know or can use your imagination there but you get my point.

I continue to wish the Ukrainians well in their efforts to clean up the place. There's a lot of trash that needs to be disposed of.

Reactions: Number1 and KMFJD

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020

The U.S. military is ramping up its weapons training for Ukrainian forces, with hundreds now being trained on artillery systems, drones and radars, defense officials said Wednesday.

Among the locations is Grafenwöhr, home of U.S. Army Garrison Bavaria, where about 50 to 60 Ukrainian troops have been instructed on howitzers. That first group is now back in their country and another tranche of 50 to 60 soldiers are being trained.

If they are getting the advanced munitions like the excalibur rounds, even a few solders could have a substantial impact. Being able to outrange and one shot Russian fire support units would certainly change the situation on the ground.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
If they are getting the advanced munitions like the excalibur rounds, even a few solders could have a substantial impact. Being able to outrange and one shot Russian fire support units would certainly change the situation on the ground.

I suspect that's why training took a week or a little more, going over US made PGMs.

Reactions: Leeea

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
This is… difficult to read and I don’t have a squeamish makeup.
I try to stay a little skeptical reading these translations because of the potential propaganda element....

Always tried to be mindful of Ukrainian propaganda as they try to rally support.
But then we saw what Russia did to Bucha and anywhere they could touch.
We have the historical record of their recent exploits, same as their past ones.
And they are human. If we are honest, then we know exactly what they are capable of.

The story fits. What sets Western Civilization apart is we try our best to outlaw and prevent such atrocities. Even if we ourselves cannot escape violence, we try to make it cleaner. With less torture, less collateral damage. We try and maintain the innocent and not collectively punish or ethnically cleanse. We try to stop Genocide to atone for our past.

Russia is acting just as any human would, absent modern western morals. Absent the concept of human rights. Absent our desire to not act like the animals we are. No, they embrace it. They act on it. And that is why Russia must be oppose and pushed back into their territory. For they are neither civil nor fit for society. We must totally condemn this evil. Our evil as a species. There is no greater calling than to oppose genocide and stop the pillagers, the torturers, the rapists, and the killers. We must stop Russian invasion.

And then we must cut them off and prevent them from ever reaching outside their border again. Not until they learn what it is to join society in friendship instead of blood. Russia must answer for its crimes.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Lukashenko said using nuclear weapons in Ukraine was "unacceptable because its right next to us - we are not across the ocean like the United States...

So it would be acceptable to him if it was a little further away? What a clown.

Belarus would see significanttly more fallout comming from moscow then UA. That's what he is worried about.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Last edited: