Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 260 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
I'm glad you brought up Covid and the lack of interest from Democrats to hold China accountable. China is 1000x worse for the world than Russia is. Russia has a third rate army and economy and didn't unleash a plague that has killed millions like China has. The moronic Progresshevik cult has unwavering support for China and it's Democrat puppets.

Where have you seen China use this power you seem to think they have? They trained with Russia. Russia is a good guide to their capabilities. What do see there that makes you think they are better? The Russians are using Chinese equipment that keeps breaking down. Too bad you will not answer these questions.

Reactions: skooma and dank69

gorobei

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2007

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

this realy needs to be driven home again because a lot of people have bad/selective memory

Here are the 52 senators who voted to withhold military aid to Ukraine in exchange for anti-Biden propaganda:
Alexander (TN),
@SenJohnBarrasso
(WY),
@MarshaBlackburn
(TN), Bunt (MO),
@JohnBoozman
(AR),
Braun (IN),
Burr (NC),
@SenCapito
(WV),
@BillCassidy
(LA)
@SenatorCollins
(ME),
@JohnCornyn
(TX),
@TomCottonAR
(AR), Cramer (ND),
@MikeCrapo
(ID),
@tedcruz
(TX),
@SteveDaines
(MT),
@SenatorEnzi
(WY),
@SenJoniErnst
(IA)
@DebFischerNE
(NE), Gardner (CO),
@LindseyGrahamSC
(SC),
@ChuckGrassley
(IA),
@HawleyMO
(MO),
@SenJohnHoeven
(ND),
@cindyhydesmith
(MS),
@JimInhofe
(OK),
@SenRonJohnson
(WI)
@SenJohnKennedy
(LA),
@SenatorLankford
(OK),
@SenMikeLee
(UK),
@KLoeffler
(GA),
@LeaderMcConnell
(KY), McSally (AZ),
@JerryMoran
(KS),
@lisamurkowski
(AK),
@RandPaul
(KY)
@DavidPerdueGA
(GA),
@senrobportman
(OH),
@SenatorRisch
(ID),
@PatRoberts
(KS),
@SenatorRounds
(SD),
@marcorubio
(FL),
@BenSasse
(NE),
@SenRickScott
(FL),
@votetimscott
(SC)
@SenShelby
(AL),
@DanSullivan_AK
(AK),
@SenJohnThune
(SD),
@SenThomTillis
(NC),
@PatToomey
(PA),
@SenatorWicker
(MS),
@ToddYoungIN
(IN)
View attachment 58465
NEVER FORGET!!

Add to that list all the Republican asshats who praised Putin. I'm going to compile that list

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm sure you are happy that the Russians haven't taken over Ukraine already so you can continue your "Russian asset" blather. Maybe Nike and Facebook will give you your next batch of geopolitical thoughts.
Which one are you?? You look so sophisticated
MAGA_morons.jpg

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
cant be much worse than jill stein
Should be noted the Green Party of Russia corpse was liquidated in 2019. However, it was killed off in December 12th, 2015. Two days after tenth anniversary at RT w/ Jill Stein and Vlad Putin during December 10th, 2015.

It make sense however, since the Green Party of Russia before 2015, was very much Anti-Putin/Anti-Kremlin/Anti-Oligarch(aka Anti-mob).

Any Green party member supporting RussiaGov's narrative now is definitely paid by RussianGov.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
One more assasination by the Zelensky regime:

Hope you run into a Z tattoo on your forehead… purely by accident of course

Reactions: Meghan54 and Carom

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
If you don't read the article you'll miss this important part. After the Russian tv show guests called for the end of the conflict:

"To lighten the mood in the studio, the host resorted to one of the favorite pastimes of many Kremlin propagandists: playing yet another Fox News clip of Tucker Carlson and his frequent guest Ret. Col. Doug Macgregor. In the translated video, Macgregor predicted Russia’s easy military victories over Ukraine and its total invincibility to Western sanctions. Soloviev sighed and smiled: “He’s a lot more optimistic than my previous experts in the studio.”

Tucker Carlson - better at vomiting Russian propaganda than Russians these days

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If you don't read the article you'll miss this important part. After the Russian tv show guests called for the end of the conflict:

"To lighten the mood in the studio, the host resorted to one of the favorite pastimes of many Kremlin propagandists: playing yet another Fox News clip of Tucker Carlson and his frequent guest Ret. Col. Doug Macgregor. In the translated video, Macgregor predicted Russia’s easy military victories over Ukraine and its total invincibility to Western sanctions. Soloviev sighed and smiled: “He’s a lot more optimistic than my previous experts in the studio.”

Tucker Carlson - better at vomiting Russian propaganda than Russians these days

I'm a little perplexed about how quickly the US has pulled out of Russian assets and so many companies have left Russia, but the biggest one in the US, FOX News, continues on un-sanctioned.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Not really. If you know their basic migration pattern, they are simply infected on their northward migration and are an very effective vector to use if you need to avoid attribution.
NOT the non-migratory African swallow, you twit!

When a poster such as myself posts a Monty Python joke and YOU answer in idiot conspiratorial seriousness, you become the joke.

1647002398341.png1647002398341.png

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
One more assasination by the Zelensky regime:

Why not change your avatar to Z? No reason to hide, as we know what you are.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001