Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 50 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I already said Donbas was an invasion on Jan 27. It's been going on since 2014 and isn't not the "imminent" one we are talking about this year.
Congrats? Though its not the same is it? Russian backed separatists… Invasion? Sure of sorts. Russian boots marching to the tune of 200k troops into that area.. That is another sort of invasion.
If you are looking for a complicated methodology for “being technically correct” on the internet, I dont give a fuck.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
This thing you’re trying to do won’t work - I busted you as being a liar so now you’re trying the ‘no U’ thing. It won’t work because people here know I’m not a liar, while we know you are.
OK buddy. I linked posts directly contradictory to your statements. You "busted" me in your head. Enjoy yourself.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Belarus announced Russian troops will be staying put in their country until NATO troops are withdrawn from Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. (Coincidence? I think not.) Lukashenko is little more than Putin’s puppet at this point. I won’t be surprised if Belarus “requests” to be annexed to Russia in the near future.

As a result of Bolshevik policy, Soviet Ukraine arose, which even today can with good reason be called “Vladimir Ilyich Lenin’s Ukraine”. He is its author and architect. This is fully confirmed by archive documents… And now grateful descendants have demolished monuments to Lenin in Ukraine. This is what they call decommunisation. Do you want decommunisation? Well, that suits us just fine. But it is unnecessary, as they say, to stop halfway. We are ready to show you what real decommunisation means for Ukraine.

Vladimir Putin, 21 February 2022

This is a Russian mob boss trying to stay in power. A semi-democractic Slavic state thriving would make him look bad.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Hey Ukraine, why don't you sacrifice yourself in the name of a Western-style "democracy" like the ones installed in Iraq, Lybia and Afghanistan. Look how those Western democracies have turned out. What's you got to lose?

Effin scumbags. The world knows it's all bullshit. Another pointless war might be started by psychos.

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
If the line of conflict holds at its current position, then you are correct.
What do you think the chances of that happening are?
It doesn't matter where the line of control moves. The Russian sock puppet specifically quoted himself agreeing the status quo of the last 7 years is a state of invasion in Donbas.

Except that going from irregular troops to sending in uniformed Russian troops would be a new escalation. Keep in mind Putin has issued the orders, but I don't know that his army has moved into Donbas yet. But as soon as they do in any appreciable way, it's no longer the "status quo" of the past 7 years.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Hey Ukraine, why don't you sacrifice yourself in the name of a Western-style "democracy" like the ones installed in Iraq, Lybia and Afghanistan. Look how those Western democracies have turned out. What's you got to lose?

Effin scumbags. The world knows it's all bullshit. Another pointless war might be started by psychos.
By ‘psychos’ you mean ‘Russia’, right?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
The media whores are already out selling the war lie, non-stop 24/7. Just like back in early 2000s with Afghanistan and Iraq. Non-stop 24/7 war propaganda, with the media cheerleading war and destruction. And nothing has changed. The same media whores pushing more war, as usual. Ukraine must be sacrificed to the Western war gods.

Russia is not gonna back off. Sanction them, they don't care anymore. It's going to be Germany who pays a massive price when their gas supplies dwindle. It'll be West who has to pay the price. Germany and Russia were going to get along, make a great deal. But no, Uncle Sam had to throw a wrench in it. War mongers. As always.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The media whores are already out selling the war lie, non-stop 24/7. Just like back in early 2000s with Afghanistan and Iraq. Non-stop 24/7 war propaganda, with the media cheerleading war and destruction. And nothing has changed. The same media whores pushing more war, as usual.
This is either delusional or purposefully dishonest. Russia has further invaded Ukraine, period. The media is correctly reporting that this invasion has happened.

Dec 10, 2005
The media whores are already out selling the war lie, non-stop 24/7. Just like back in early 2000s with Afghanistan and Iraq. Non-stop 24/7 war propaganda, with the media cheerleading war and destruction. And nothing has changed. The same media whores pushing more war, as usual.
Yes, it was the media that made Russia invade Ukraine more than it already had before.

Seek help.

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
The media whores are already out selling the war lie, non-stop 24/7. Just like back in early 2000s with Afghanistan and Iraq. Non-stop 24/7 war propaganda, with the media cheerleading war and destruction. And nothing has changed. The same media whores pushing more war, as usual. Ukraine must be sacrificed to the Western war gods.

Russia is not gonna back off. Sanction them, they don't care anymore. It's going to be Germany who pays a massive price when their gas supplies dwindle. It'll be West who has to pay the price. Germany and Russia were going to get along, make a great deal. But no, Uncle Sam had to throw a wrench in it. War mongers. As always.
what the fuck reality are you living in? sources independent of any government report the massive RUSSIAN buildup of troops surrounding ukraine. Lets just have them do whatever they want, and invade a sovereign country, right?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
This is either delusional or purposefully dishonest. Russia has further invaded Ukraine, period. The media is correctly reporting that this invasion has happened.
Bullshit. Those parts want to be Russia anyway. The media is a constant liar, spreading Western BS. The average Ukrainian does not want war with Russia. The Western-backed puppet regime in Kyiv? Who knows. But the average Ukrainian does not want war. Russia wants to have secure borders. NATO is a lying and deceiving organization that has broken agreements. They have missiles deployed right up near the borders of Russia. Now they want to accept Ukraine so they can deply the missiles even closer to Russia? Man, the nerve of these people.

Last edited:

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
what the fuck reality are you living in? sources independent of any government report the massive RUSSIAN buildup of troops surrounding ukraine. Lets just have them do whatever they want, and invade a sovereign country, right?
It's weird how America suddenly cares about borders. Interesting how that works, huh?

The Russian speaking Ukrainians, which there are many, are under attack.

You people remember the Minsk agreement? i would guess no. Ukraine's leadership has not honored it. Donbas is hardly left alone. This area is practically Russia. No autonomy as agreed upon. Instead the Western war mongers are arming Ukraine like crazy in order to instigate a very violent war. The West just loves war too much.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Bullshit. Those parts want to be Russia anyway. The media is a constant liar, spreading Western BS. The average Ukrainian does not want war with Russia. The Western-backed puppet regime in Kyiv? Who knows. But the average Ukrainian does not want war. Russia wants to have secure borders. NATO is a lying and deceiving organization that has broken agreements.
If you are not a sock puppet account I feel sorry for you.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
As far as I can tell his argument is that Ukraine wants to be invaded by Russia and also that invasion is the west’s fault.

That would seem to be mutually exclusive but I don’t think he cares about that.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Oh look, war lovers "NED" has been doing mischievous activity inside Ukraine since 2014, most likely to stir up anti-Russia sentiment. So basically, America's proxies have been trying stir shit up with Russia and using Ukraine to do so.

Look at the money!

They hide behind wonderful names as "Democracy" And "Freedom" and other bullshit. Tell the Lybians and Iraqis and Afghans about the wonderful Western democracy. The West must be proud that slaves are now being sold in Lybia. And Afghans are starving. And Iraq is an utter mess. Great job spreading that democracy. With a track record such as this, I'm sure the world can trust your bullshit narrative about Ukraine too.

The West's motto: We're gonna bomb you into democracy!

Last edited:

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
If you are not a sock puppet account I feel sorry for you.
You want war? Be careful man. This is not Somalia you guys are messing around with. I guess you haven't killed enough people in the Middle East so you are hungry for more, huh?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You want war? Be careful man. This is not Somalia you guys are messing around with. I guess you haven't killed enough people in the Middle East so you are hungry for more, huh?
I don’t want a war, Russia apparently does though as they just invaded their neighbor.

edit: sorry, they further invaded their neighbor that they have already been invading for eight years.

Reactions: Ken g6

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Oh look, war lovers "NED" has been pushing anti-Russia propaganda inside Ukraine since 2014. So basically, America's proxies have been trying stir shit up with Russia and using Ukraine to do so.

Look at the money!

They hide behind wonderful names as "Democracy" And "Freedom" and other bullshit. Tell the Lybians and Iraqis and Afghans who wonderful Western democracy is.
Surely you agree that Russia is a warmonger that consistently invades its neighbors and that the world should not accept their aggression, right?