Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 270 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Would he personally?
Maybe not.
Maybe.

But his men? Without a second thought. They are by and large committing genocide.
We need to attack Russian forces.
In such a way that nukes are not on the table. I figure that's doable.

amd6502

Apr 21, 2017
No major news reporting of this event makes me suspicious.

If it doesn't fit within a preferred narrative well there it could very well be omitted from the news.

This is why I find checking foreign news and alternative channels is important.

Feb 4, 2009
If it doesn't fit within a preferred narrative well there it could very well be omitted from the news.

gab(dot)com, is that one of the places where literal real Nazis post?
Still looking for a real news source

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

nice "alternative" source for some "alternative" facts. speaking of a "preferred narrative."

you have continued to post conspiracy level complete BS over at least the last few days here, which means you aren't going to be taken seriously by anyone.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006

Minutes after he posted this, the news started to come out.

amd6502

Apr 21, 2017
gab(dot)com, is that one of the places where literal real Nazis post?
Still looking for a real news source

Real Nazis? As opposed to say Azovs? Or censorship-Nazis?

I hope you're kidding.

Anyways, according to that brief report/blurb it was a military base, not embassy.

Could turn out to be either or neither. I'll agree it's preliminary.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Real Nazis? As opposed to say Azovs? Or censorship-Nazis?

I hope you're kidding.

Anyways, according to that brief report/blurb it was a military base, not embassy.

Could turn out to be either or neither. I'll agree it's preliminary.

We can all agree, you're a fucking morron and its not preliminary.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

lol gab.

lmfao.

way to out yourself there, Mr Eichmann.

Reactions: Number1

amd6502

Apr 21, 2017
Seems to be a base most probably, not embassy.

twitter also suspended @WarClandestine after they posted maps of Ukranian biolabs. Unfortunately they didn't replace it with a gab account. (gab and twitter are pretty much functionally equivalent, it wouldn't be hard to migrate over).

lol gab.

lmfao.

gab can be a bit circle jerky. I didn't really use it till I heard about that channel in a Salty Cracker podcast (https://www.bitchute.com/video/qNjKXHfBsIvk/ ). The fact that it's anti-censorship is good in my book. I've spent the past two years weaning myself off pro-censorship platforms.

For twitter I didn't even need to. Their UI redesign (which happened about a year before them starting the censorship campaign) was so horrific I actually quit them well before censorship was an issue in the western world. In the beforetimes I found it was useful for making running public bookmarks.

Thoughts on Telegram? The fact that one needs an app to read or post is a big put off imho.

Now Sputnik is reporting Iran ballistic missile strike as embassy. (Would it make sense that an embassy is on a base for a place that was as hostile as Iraq in early occupation years?)

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
The fact that it's anti-censorship is good in my book. I've spent the past two years weaning myself off pro-censorship platforms.

:confused;

Thoughts on Telegram? The fact that one needs an app to read or post is a big put off imho.
The fact that it's run by a Putin apologist, has known backdoors for FSB and has gotten people doxxed, kidnapped or killed is a big put off imho.

• Haha
Reactions: amd6502

amd6502

Apr 21, 2017
:confused;

The fact that it's run by a Putin apologist, has known backdoors for FSB and has gotten people doxxed, kidnapped or killed is a big put off imho.

Good to know. Couldn't put my finger on it but I thought there'd be some reason why I hate apps.

Does anyone know the reason why the Russians seem to be focusing forces on Kiev? I thought most the Nazis were more southeast towards the Azov sea. I also doubt there is much high level command in Kiev. Other than perimeter checkpoints to limit more weapons flowing into the urban area it's totally not worth in my opinion.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Good to know. Couldn't put my finger on it but I thought there'd be some reason why I hate apps.

Does anyone know the reason why the Russians seem to be focusing forces on Kiev? I thought most the Nazis were more southeast towards the Azov sea. I also doubt there is much high level command in Kiev. Other than perimeter checkpoints to limit more weapons flowing into the urban area it's totally not worth in my opinion.
What is the sound of a silent Ivan?

<plonk>

• Haha
Reactions: Ajay

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

Kyiv is the capitol, of course it is the focus, a 5 year old can understand that.

also, you consistently sprinkle in Russian propaganda and far right wing conspiracies in all of your posts.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

Do you even read? Oh, that’s right, most print is not in Nazi. Nothing like the President of Ukraine, the Jewish President of Ukraine, being a Nazi. Seems like a contradiction, but hey you are probably and walking talking one. The President will stay in KYIV. He has said multiple times he will stay in KYIV. Puti said he wanted KYIV. Puti also said everything is going to plan even though his 24-48 hour surge is going into day 19. I guess that is “according to plan.” About as accurate as everyone one of your statements.

Your displays would be humorous if they did not demonstrate how sad it must be to be you.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Maybe start thinking about that retirement Vlad, or people are going to do it for you.

VAiUxqW.jpeg

Reactions: Number1 and dank69

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Sorry I don’t see Kiev on a map of Ukraine.

Reactions: RnR_au and dank69