Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 1431 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It’s just such a weirdly obvious lie and it also makes Russia look even worse. If attacking infrastructure is ‘fighting dirty’ then the vastly larger country has been fighting dirty from the start and still can’t win.

Just a pathetic, degenerate country. All the rest of the world wants is for them to leave us alone. It’s their own fault their country is such a piece of shit that they have to have places join it by force.

That's it, exactly, distilled down to the issue's most basic form. This is known as 'russophobia' in fascist pissant terms, which still cracks me up to no end.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
That's it, exactly, distilled down to the issue's most basic form. This is known as 'russophobia' in fascist pissant terms, which still cracks me up to no end.
It’s funny how people saying (correctly) that America should stop invading places is just common sense while saying Russia should stop invading places is Russophobia.

At least the US is good at it, but I guess we have an actually good army.

RnR_au

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hmm, clicking on these Twitter/X posts are redirecting to nitter.com. My browsers block nitter because it's not https. Anyone else experiencing this?
Not here. You running a service that redirects the url?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Saw a blurb earlier featuring Ben Hodges, a retired Army General kicking it in Frankfurt. He's a fan of using Russian like full spectrum tactics to ratchet up the pressure on Russia's coffers. I liked his mention of Denmark in particular, letting them close their waters/straits to the Russian gray fleet. A logical act that would also deny Russia substantial black market oil export revenues. EU and Washington should get all aboard with that.

And why not? No country should have to trust Russia's lying, ecocide loving ass and just hope it all works out, certainly not a NATO member all in with Ukraine. The Russian gray fleet runs without transponders, tells harbor pilots to piss off, and from ships that are as janky and budget as the crews. Who the fuck wants to trust their fisheries and waterways to Russian goodwill? It's a time bomb waiting to go off, out of ineptitude (vodka), neglect (also vodka) or design (Putin).

Sorry Kremlin, gotta protect our beaches and fisheries from people who practice ecocide as part of their military doctrine. You guys love flying gold around in order to pay for things, well now you can do it with oil. 🖕:grin:

Last edited:

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020

Ukraine Is Now 'Holy War,' Russian Church Declares

The Russian Orthodox Church said that the war in Ukraine is "defending the single spiritual space of Holy Russia."

Only thing holey in Russia is Vlad's brain.

Then let us then bring the most Holy Peace to Ukraine.

For their is nothing Holy in War, so the war must be ended by eliminating all who bring war to Ukraine. It is but a sacred duty. How that duty best be fulfilled is unclear, but that the duty exists, is undeniable.

-crazy person number 1 meet crazy person number 2-

Last edited:
Reactions: Drach

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Nope.

If your argument is Russia is now targeting ‘soft spots’ not covered by air defenses, why didn’t they target this type of infrastructure in Feb or early March of 2022 when Ukraine had not yet received proper air defenses by the west? They could have leveled these power plants before any type of meaningful air defenses arrived. Besides, Russia has an endless supply of missiles. Enough to overwhelm any air defense system if they really wanted to.

They’re doing this JUST NOW in response to weak attempts by Ukraine on Russian energy infrastructure, and Russias belief that Ukraine was involved in the recent terrorist attack on the concert hall.

BTW, this if what their grid currently looks like:

IMO Putin wanted to keep this a conventional war, but now Ukraine wants to attack Russian energy infrastructure which BTW, has nothing to do with getting territory back, and launch terrorist attacks against Russians, which has nothing to do with getting territory back..

Ukraine starting to play dirty because they’re out of ideas, and Russia showing two can play that game.
Half a million dead orcs you fascist fuck. Keep em coming. You fascist fuck.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Not invasion related, just saw this earlier today and it struck me as a great example on the difference between Ukrainians and Russians. Most clips like this will feature cursing and fisticuffs in Russia. These Ukrainians were like nah. No one broke out a knife or a gun, no one promised to sodomize someone else's Polish cow of a mom...

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
RFK Jr explains what this war is really about:

No he didn't, though it's nice of you to keep broadcasting what a fucking idiot you are. I appreciate it. :tearsofjoy:

Maybe if you were American, one with a functioning brain at least, you'd understand why having batshit crazy mercury addled RFK Jr on your side isn't the plus you think it is. Comprehension isn't your strong suit at all, as we've seen for more than a year. This difficulty of yours won't stop on it's own, you know that right? You have to educate yourself. Maybe try to develop some self-respect while you're at it?

Might as well be trying to act sanctimonious about what Celine Dion thinks about the Russian invasion of Ukraine. RFK Jr's opinion is worthless, almost as much as yours. Swing and huge miss again cyka, what other pathetic shit you got?

Last edited:

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007
It's nice of your to keep broadcasting what a fucking idiot you are, I appreciate it. :tearsofjoy:

Says the guy who thought Gerasimov was dead, not once but twice.

Apparently he had risen from the dead to come out and vote:

BTW, has Ukraine gotten its money yet? Or are we still blaming the guy who hasn’t been president in 4 years for the holdup?

🤡

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
RFK Jr explains what this war is really about:

Give me one good reason why I should listen to you when you've already proven beyond all doubt that you're as reliable as FOX "News" for telling the truth, which is like never. It's like you're Rush Limpdick, Fucker Tucker, Bill O'really?, Kelly Who? and Insanity Hannity all rolled into one heck of a excommunicated reject uber Sith Incarnate.

Reactions: Meghan54

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Here's a quick tally for the lazy or unaware. Must read.

RFK Jr is nuttier than an outhouse rat

Just another anti vax conspiracy nutjob, but at least he might draw some of the crazies away from voting for Trump. His highest and best use at this point. Fluency with international politics or history? Not so much. His own family calls his desire for political office "dangerous."

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Says the guy who thought Gerasimov was dead, not once but twice.

Apparently he had risen from the dead to come out and vote:

BTW, has Ukraine gotten its money yet? Or are we still blaming the guy who hasn’t been president in 4 years for the holdup?

🤡

Sounds like you missed several posts after that numbnuts, including the one that set you straight the last time you tried to misrepresent those posts. You won't quote them because you're a dishonest pussy, right? Context and facts are anathema to you. We understand. Go back and re read them since you're still clueless, maybe you're figure it out? I doubt it.

"Voting" haha, at least you're as funny as you are dishonest and naive.

I'm glad Gerasimov is still alive; he's bad at his job and I enjoy watching the Russian war criminals continue to eat shit and die like rats. Putin has purged so many Russians it's ridiculous, and that was before the coup! I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone here that you try to scoff at proof of life challenges for that crowd, or pretend it was just me asking. That's just your medical grade dishonesty and denial kicking in again. How fucked are you in the head that you don't understand repuglicunts in office, now, are the problem? Been covered here in the thread many, many times by many posters. Try to keep up. Btw your attempt to shield Trump again is noted but the joke here is definitely your complete detachment from the current state of Congress, thanks to Trump's GQP cult. Good one.

Seek help cyka. Being such a mentally bankrupt tool is no way to go through life.

Last edited:

Zor Prime

Nov 7, 1999
Russia is maintaining its pressure on energy production, which of course they will at this point if there's any competency within the ranks ... seems someone managed to get a clue. Some of these plants aren't being 'disabled,' they're being completely destroyed.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
This is one of the few retired Russians not brainwashed by Putler and is brave enough to go out and protest against the Russian Mafia government in his home city of khabarovsk.

Brave man. I'm a little surprised he's still alive.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The US has an actually good army. Russia is just a sad mafia state trying to pretend they have a good army.

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007
Give me one good reason why I should listen to you when you've already proven beyond all doubt that you're as reliable as FOX "News" for telling the truth, which is like never. It's like you're Rush Limpdick, Fucker Tucker, Bill O'really?, Kelly Who? and Insanity Hannity all rolled into one heck of a excommunicated reject uber Sith Incarnate.

Information to what he said in the video are not that hard to find bud. It’s not some ‘conspiracy’. They’re not trying to hide it. Since you guys prefer news from the establishment propaganda like CNN and Yahoo instead of actual news, here are some links:

BTW, this business strategy of destroying a country then using tax money to ‘rebuild’ it is nothing new. We did it before in Iraq when Bush gave Cheneys buddies over at Halliburton multibillion dollar contracts for the reconstruction.

Here is another link on that:

But if you want to be a sheep and believe these wars are all about ‘freedom and democracy’ instead of what they actually are, which is money and power projection to keep our worthless dollar from collapsing, be my guess.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Information to what he said in the video are not that hard to find bud. It’s not some ‘conspiracy’. They’re not trying to hide it. Since you guys prefer news from the establishment propaganda like CNN and Yahoo instead of actual news, here are some links:

BTW, this business strategy of destroying a country then using tax money to ‘rebuild’ it is nothing new. We did it before in Iraq when Bush gave Cheneys buddies over at Halliburton multibillion dollar contracts for the reconstruction.

Here is another link on that:

But if you want to be a sheep and believe these wars are all about ‘freedom and democracy’ instead of what they actually are, which is money and power projection to keep our worthless dollar from collapsing, be my guess.
You’re going to be so mad when you find out what Russia’s been up to.