"Russia if you're listening..." Apparently they were!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Holy shit. I still can't believe it.

THE SAME FVCKING DAY TRUMP SAID THOSE WORDS, THEY LAUNCHED A SPEARFISHING ATTACK ON THE DNC.

Reactions: KMFJD

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Also, evidence of collusion with at least one current US House member...will post links when I have them...

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I've been yelling this for a year that this is EVIDENCE of collusion.

If someone went on television wishing the death of someone and it happened shortly thereafter guess who gets the first visit by the police?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Was it you or someone else in the other thread that linked to the incident of Henry II requesting that someone "rid him of that meddlesome priest." ...which then lead to the murder of Thomas Becket.

Trump wasn't president at the time, so it probably wouldn't be the same consideration from a person in authority, but it's essentially the same situation. That, and when he frequently commands his followers to be violent against liberals and openly suggests that police offers be more aggressive towards suspects.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I agree with some of the comments here... collusion might not be the right word. No indication that some of those communicating with Guccifer or DCLeaks knew they were Russian state actors (except maybe Papadopoulos, Gates and/or Manafort.)

However, it still means that these Americans knowingly received stolen information (and possibly benefitted from stolen info) and if they didn't inform FBI they could be in trouble.

Also, there's a pattern of Donald Trump receiving briefings on Russian activity (even these indictments) and making false statements to the American people after the fact... numerous times. I think that's worse than Hillary lying about what caused Benghazi, or Obama lying about keeping doctors or who built what. Just saying....

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I agree with some of the comments here... collusion might not be the right word. No indication that some of those communicating with Guccifer or DCLeaks knew they were Russian state actors (except maybe Papadopoulos, Gates and/or Manafort.)

However, it still means that these Americans knowingly received stolen information (and possibly benefitted from stolen info) and if they didn't inform FBI they could be in trouble.

Also, there's a pattern of Donald Trump receiving briefings on Russian activity (even these indictments) and making false statements to the American people after the fact... numerous times. I think that's worse than Hillary lying about what caused Benghazi, or Obama lying about keeping doctors or who built what. Just saying....

Knowing or unknowing, who cares. A presidential campaign was using, soliciting, and promoting stolen information to gain an edge on a rival.

Reactions: UNCjigga

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I think something soon, will take that smirk off of Oliver Roger Stone's face. Lot's of hints to that effect in the announcement.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Holy shit. I still can't believe it.

THE SAME FVCKING DAY TRUMP SAID THOSE WORDS, THEY LAUNCHED A SPEARFISHING ATTACK ON THE DNC.

It makes no sense. The words followed both the hack and the public knowledge of it having occurred, thus originating discussion of it.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
It makes no sense. The words followed both the hack and the public knowledge of it having occurred, thus originating discussion of it.

of course it makes sense, Russia launched a new spearfishing campaign after trump asked them to on national television. that has no affect on the simple fact that they had previously launched attacks/hacks.

Reactions: Aegeon

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Just because the Republican candidate for President specifically asked a foreign power to help him win an election by committing crimes against his political opponent, doesn't mean there was collusion.

I have yet to see a written contract that has been notarized between Strongman Trump and Russia.

Reactions: UNCjigga and Aegeon
Jan 25, 2011
Well at least Twitter is listening..... Today...

DiF0iPSWkAIkTEB.jpg