Rush touring again in 2004

Mucman

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Limbaugh scouring the country looking for drugs?

I know you're an old man, but I thought even you would know that I am talking about the band ;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Mucman

I know you're an old man, but I thought even you would know that I am talking about the band ;)
No older than than that shrill voiced fsck who fronts Rush! I remember when they use to be good

Mucman

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

No older than than that shrill voiced fsck who fronts Rush! I remember when they use to be good

Thems fighting words Red! I don't want to embarass you in front of the children on ATOT though. Spagetti Lee still plays a mean bass. What Yes and Gentle Giant to do a North American tour and I'll be set!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Thems fighting words Red! I don't want to embarass you in front of the children on ATOT though. Spagetti Lee still plays a mean bass. What Yes and Gentle Giant to do a North American tour and I'll be set!
Yes and Gentle Giant are still together?

Mucman

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I believe Yes still does some mini tours in Britain, but Gentle Giant are definitely not together :(.

db

Lifer
Dec 6, 1999
Is Rush L. still adverstising (via his forehead) for Pennsoil and Johnson Floor Wax?!

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
At first glance I thought the title was "Bush (as in GW) touring again in 2004" and I was like "Duh!"

:D

optoman

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 1999
Yes!!! I just saw them during the last tour and they were f@ckin awesome. Best show in years. If have never seen them in concert then you are truely missing a great show. Not many years left for the boys so get out and see them if you can.