Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer.

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I suggested that you shut up instead of being dishonest. That said, sure seems like you'd rather just be dishonest, so there you go.
Most of the time when somebody lashes out at somebody else by demanding or suggesting that they "shut up", they are the ones being triggered and all emotional!
This is America and as you yourself claimed you lecture people on the Constutution, so let ask you a question - Aren`t you violating his Constitutional right ti free speech by telling him to shut up? Or does the Constitution not apply to you?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Do you not know where you live? Our first amendment requires tolerance of all speach. Not acceptance for sure, but tolerance.

lol. that is preposterous. Where the hell did you get this idea--a pleasant visit back in Maoist China and you thought "gee, I think the US should be this way."?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
No, I don't think so. I lectured someone on the constitution of our fine country and the rules of this forum. Just stating facts. But you emotional outrage warriors don't seem to be capable of differentiating between 1 or the other.

lol, no. Poor Jimmy would have failed if he listened to your screed and tried to pass that off on a test.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Do you not know where you live? Our first amendment requires tolerance of all speach. Not acceptance for sure, but tolerance. You may not agree, but thankfully you don't get to decide.

This post is a demonstration of the failure of schools to teach basic civics lessons. If this is your level of understanding of the Constitution, please stop "lecturing" people about it!

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Cancer walked into his house and Mrs. Cancer met him at the door. She asked Cancer how his day went, and he said: "Not good, honey. The Doctor gave me some bad news - he said I have a terminal untreatable case of Rush Limbaugh."

There was this sketch from Monty Python back in the 70s, where a couple of kinda toff businessmen were sitting around discussing the news while all reading the Times.

"You see page 2? Nixon's had an asshole transplant."

"You see page 4? The asshole's rejected him."

Cleese has rolled that back out lately, names changed accordingly. ;)

Reactions: UberNeuman
Nov 17, 2019
There's an episode of Married With Children where Sam Kinison plays an Angel sent down to save Al after he's electrocuted by faulty Christmas lights. When he sees who his latest project is, he ( in his normal fashion ) screams "NOOOOOO, what did I do to deserve this!!!!!!"

That's what Mr. Cancer above show be saying.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Do you not know where you live? Our first amendment requires tolerance of all speach. Not acceptance for sure, but tolerance. You may not agree, but thankfully you don't get to decide.
no, it does not, the first only states the government will not restrict speech, not that a private message board can not remove said speech or be free from the reaction of others., only that the government will not restrict it under most circumstances. you still can't incite riots or threaten someone, among other things.

why do conservatives always get it wrong?

Last edited:

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Can you provide examples of this hypocrisy of righties mocking lefty hero demise/suffering here on this forum? Surely there must be something right at your fingertips. You said it, therefore true, eh?
I'm pretty sure they're were some pretty happy righties when RBG got cancer.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Conservatives exploiting compassion, morals and ethics to defend themselves and their "feelings" about things while staunchly defending their morally and ethically barren leader Trump requires them to be bipolar/schizophrenic with a nasty side of hypocrisy in the mix.

GOP leadership must be so proud to have cultivated that kind of horribly messed up mindset throughout their constituency.

Sad.

Reactions: ivwshane and jman19

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Conservatives exploiting compassion, morals and ethics to defend themselves and their "feelings" about things while staunchly defending their morally and ethically barren leader Trump requires them to be bipolar/schizophrenic with a nasty side of hypocrisy in the mix.

GOP leadership must be so proud to have cultivated that kind of horribly messed up mindset throughout their constituency.

Sad.

It's crazy, right? Accuse others of lacking the very thing they don't hold themselves do.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
It's crazy, right? Accuse others of lacking the very thing they don't hold themselves do.

Not to mention their amazing ability at projecting, something their leader Trump has taught them to do so well.

What with defending the likes of Trump, his many indicted and convicted close associates, his personal lawyer Giuliani, his personal AG Billy Barr and his children that are doing their utmost to rake in as much business and profits as they can while their crooked daddy sits in the White House, it takes a whole lot of denial and distraction to keep Trump from toppling off of that altar they put him on.

It's that momentous effort of theirs that keeps them honing their skills at feinting and parrying the many facts and horrific truths about Trump and his Constitution busting ways.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
The piece of shit needs to hurry up and die already.

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh joined in on Wednesday, saying, "The coronavirus is being weaponized to bring down Donald Trump," and that, "It's nothing more than the common cold." He added that the media was desperate for ammunition against the president: "They would love for the coronavirus to be this deadly strain that wipes everybody out, so they could blame Trump for it."

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
let me say I take all the mean things I said about Rush having "cancer", I think it would be karma if the cancer progniosis was a misdiagnosis and it turned out to be Coronavirus........hahahaaaaaa

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Last edited:

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
he's been a cancer on society for years, it's just fitting that he has it now.

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
Did the economy crash as the media and folks on this very board as I've shown, crash if Trump were elected?

Nope.
I thought it was the other way around - Wasn't Trumpy bragging on the airwaves that if he didn't get reelected the stock market was going to crash? And a couple of times at that. Don't force me to bring out the videotape or Google it. Remember - the video doesn't lie - People do

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I thought it was the other way around - Wasn't Trumpy bragging on the airwaves that if he didn't get reelected the stock market was going to crash? And a couple of times at that. Don't force me to bring out the videotape or Google it. Remember - the video doesn't lie - People do
not getting that pic

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Yep he said that. And his opponents said it would crash if he was elected.

Reactions: jameny5