Rupert Murdoch: Scientologists ‘creepy, maybe even evil’

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Breaking News - Pot Calls Kettle "Black!" The really strange part of this is the paradox of who's calling who what. o_O

Rupert Murdoch: Scientologists &#8216;creepy, maybe even evil&#8217;

Rupert Murdoch, New Corp. chief executive and outspoken octogenarian media mogul, took to Twitter on Sunday to weigh in on the breakup of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And Murdoch's tweets about Scientology sparked a big backlash.

"Scientology back in news," Murdoch tweeted. "Very weird cult, but big, big money involved with Tom Cruise either number two or three in [hierarchy]."
(continues)

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
rupert, use your nearly bottomless pit of money to investigate scientology. or somehow get cruise to hook up with travolta. lulz would be had by all.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
If Rupert Murdock calls you out for not being up to his high ethical standards, well . . . :eek:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Let me join the growing crowd of people who think Rupert Murdock is creepy, definitely evil, and almost certainly a criminal.

But still Rupert is simply too big to ever answer to the law of the little people, he is too far above that now.

As I suspect only one force will level Rupert and that is death and or illness. And what it took Murdock a lifetime to build is likely to fragment into nothing inside a decade.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
So is Fox News, and all of News Corp. Maybe Scientology and News corp should get gay married.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
well my personality tests were inconclusive. Doesnt everyone talk to the sky people?

well anything in scientology takes money. you can't get to the next "level" without paying a ton. so i figure talking to Zenu himself would be fucking expensive.

the crazy thing about scientology to me is the more you know about them the worse it gets. Not the other way around.

The whole three ring binder things cracks me up......

this.

I took a "world religions" class in college. we spent some time on each one. I ended up doing a report on scientology and i gotta admit it scared the shit out of me.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
well my personality tests were inconclusive. Doesnt everyone talk to the sky people?

maybe you should try some 'shrooms and wander in the forest.

or some peyote and commune in the desert, depending on where you live.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Most hated by Dems? Fox News, always.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What gives you the idea that Faux news will very long outlive Rupert the Creepy?

Rupert Murdock is not exactly the first media mogul in world history, who remembers William Randolf Hurst and his castle? He was heap big from 1910 to about 1940, until he made the mistake of dying.

I suspect ole Murdock will end up the same. And some people will line up to piss on his grave, while the rest of us will say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Most people neither improve or positively impacts the world with their lives, a certain rare set
greatly improve the world with their lives, but IMHO, Rupert Murdock will only improve the world with his death.