Run's House

MBrown

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
I can't stand reality shows, but I think Run's House is pretty good. It has me laughing. Anyone else like this show?

summit

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2001
My buddy his name is Alan Tran. He wants to go on a shot of love season II. I want to be Brett Micheals... balding, old, washed-up, with hella strippers wanting to bone you.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
great show, when Russy was embarassed Run was picking him up from the bus stop in a Phantom, so Run picks him up the next day in a Phamton -wearing a gorilla custom was hilarious. Russy busting up tons of Game Boys out of anger is always fun to watch.

Justine wanting to loose weight and coming in the house with a Wendy's bag, run's telling her God doesn't want her eating this horrible food and hides them. She's like "Joey God wants me to have those burgers" I was laughing, she spend the whole episode looking for the burgers.

The best was when Russy got money to buy clothes and came back with the WII, so Run goes in his room to punish him but instead starts playing Wii sports boxing, wifey walks in on dad playing who's supposed to be punshing him and both are in trouble. I couldn't imagine being his kids, Run as a dad & Russel as an uncle, that's like a billion dollars. But they still seem to be down to earth and his son was even tripping out when Run gave him a hundred dollar bill. Cool family, show has some funny moments and some really touching stuff too. The EP where they showed his wife in the hospital right after her new born baby had died. That was one of the most touching things I've seen on TV, I don't tear up easy but that really had me choked up.

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: oiprocs
I like the different tones of voice the Rev makes.

My son and I did that "DURHUHUH!!" voice he does before we saw the show and more so now that we've seen it. Especially in stores or out in public.

JoJo is a fucking idiot though. If he'd close that gaping hole he calls a mouth instead of standing there slack jawed in most shots he might not look like a retarded chimp with a blinged out belt buckle on.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
It's entertaining for sure. Rev Run is the man. Russell Simmons is the man too.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
his daughters are hawt

Angela looks sorta like Run, she even commented on one ep about how she looks like her dad with a wig lol. Vanessa is smoking though, and she just got her degree. She has $$$$, brains and is fine too.

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Originally posted by: QueBert
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
his daughters are hawt

Angela looks sorta like Run, she even commented on one ep about how she looks like her dad with a wig lol. Vanessa is smoking though, and she just got her degree. She has $$$$, brains and is fine too.

Yep.

Yep.

Yep.

Mmm hmm.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
I like the show. Haven't seen any of the recent (like last 5-6) episodes, but I did watch a good portion of the previous season last year.

biggestmuff

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2001
great show, when Russy was embarassed Run was picking him up from the bus stop in a Phantom, so Run picks him up the next day in a Phamton -wearing a gorilla custom was hilarious. Russy busting up tons of Game Boys out of anger is always fun to watch.

Justine wanting to loose weight and coming in the house with a Wendy's bag, run's telling her God doesn't want her eating this horrible food and hides them. She's like "Joey God wants me to have those burgers" I was laughing, she spend the whole episode looking for the burgers.

The best was when Russy got money to buy clothes and came back with the WII, so Run goes in his room to punish him but instead starts playing Wii sports boxing, wifey walks in on dad playing who's supposed to be punshing him and both are in trouble. I couldn't imagine being his kids, Run as a dad & Russel as an uncle, that's like a billion dollars. But they still seem to be down to earth and his son was even tripping out when Run gave him a hundred dollar bill. Cool family, show has some funny moments and some really touching stuff too. The EP where they showed his wife in the hospital right after her new born baby had died. That was one of the most touching things I've seen on TV, I don't tear up easy but that really had me choked up.

What the fuk did you just say to me?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: biggestmuff

What the fuk did you just say to me?
:laugh: