Running Scared

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: fisher
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Originally posted by: LoKe
and yet you keep doing it...

Text

And no one even said anything until you chimed in like an idiot.

FTW! btw is crapping even possibly in atot?

no apparently the loke generation (which appears to be anyone registered in 2k5) has completely ruined the forums to the point that thread crapping is considered a normal reply.

btw, coming into a movie review thread for a movie you haven't seen and making assinine replies by editing other people's comments is a thread crap. well, it was back in the day people didn't base their entire post count on such garbage. but like i said above, it's a new generation. go back to neffing and telling members who have been around for 5+ years "how things go" here on the forums.

??? My original account was 1999. Nothing really has changed except the oldys talk about how things were so different back when. ATOT has been even looser in the past.

There is more noobs that just fly in for a week or two and you never hear of again.

Jun 4, 2005

Text

no apparently the loke generation (which appears to be anyone registered in 2k5) has completely ruined the forums to the point that thread crapping is considered a normal reply.

btw, coming into a movie review thread for a movie you haven't seen and making assinine replies by editing other people's comments is a thread crap. well, it was back in the day people didn't base their entire post count on such garbage. but like i said above, it's a new generation. go back to neffing and telling members who have been around for 5+ years "how things go" here on the forums.

I forgot, nowadays we just sit around making lame insults to eachother.

ZOMG Fisher, slit wrists and die emo boy!
Not unless I do it first!

ZOMG HAX!?@!?

:roll:

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: joshsquall

Text

I have to agree. Loke's comments were not in line with the thread at all, and do constitute thread crapping.

OT was started for discussion, not cheerleading.
Mod

He made a reference to an act of pedophilia which had nothing to do with the movie. I don't give a damn if he didn't like the movie and he posts about it. He didn't see the movie and didn't contribute anything but a tasteless joke.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000

Text

I have to agree. Loke's comments were not in line with the thread at all, and do constitute thread crapping.

OT was started for discussion, not cheerleading.
Mod

He made a reference to an act of pedophilia which had nothing to do with the movie. I don't give a damn if he didn't like the movie and he posts about it. He didn't see the movie and didn't contribute anything but a tasteless joke.

eh. the mods fixed his post so it looks like he didn't change the quote now. and we get warnings. fun times.

Jun 4, 2005
eh. the mods fixed his post so it looks like he didn't change the quote now. and we get warnings. fun times.

I got a warning too. Do you think the mods are biased in my defense? :confused:

mrrman

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2004
Is it just me, or was the pedophile scene the creepiest realistic scene of all time? I thought the entire scene was done pretty much perfectly to creep you out.

yeah it was...glad she blew them away....great show overall