Rumor: Trump will fire Mueller in 5 days

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Right winged media exposure has stressed your brain and caused it to wire up excessively in the fear department. You are suffering a form of PTSD and exhibiting excessive startle reflex. You should maybe spend some time out in nature, black out the news and meditate. Everything is OK. Stop thinking you see patterns in things because the wiring means your brain isn't working properly.

You're correct on the PTSD, but it did not manifest from the ongoing political dog and pony show. I frequent P&N to get more diverse opinions from what the media is reporting, and to try to counter my personal logic. However it all comes out, fear of politics does not exist in my world, and my logic will eather be right or wrong.
FYI, im a outdoor person, but its a farking frozen tundra out there. I wish you well.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
I was thinking that was the time members of his legal team quit but that was July after the Denials of the Russia meeting with junior.

Too bad McGahn couldn’t be compelled to answer this under oath. At least I’m assuming he can’t given privilege.
He can be. Technically he's not the presidents lawyer. Even if he were, Mueller has already forced one attorney to testify in the probe as he made a case that they were involved in the act of a potential crime. Shouldn't be that hard to do the same here. Bob is playing hard ball.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
And then he went on the say later in this thread that it was actually going to happen. What the actual fuck is wrong with you???

Guess everybody was wrong no one had any idea trump already tried 6 months prior, thats some funny shit.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
There's stupid, there's doubling down on stupid, and then there's Trump, doubling down on already doubled down stupid.
23dh8v.jpg

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It goes to reason that anyone following captain stupid watergate trump would be somewhat challenged themselves... The is no cure for stupid.