Rules for Home and Garden

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Just keep the posting as clean as you would in The Garage or in Health and Fitness.

That's all. It's not OT.

Thanks for the suggestion from the Suggestion Box subforum. It happened quicker than I thought it might.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I hope this works out.
I've been remodeling homes for the better part of 40 years, I might be able to offer the occasional tip.

RearAdmiral

Platinum Member
Jun 24, 2004
I hope this works out.
I've been remodeling homes for the better part of 40 years, I might be able to offer the occasional tip.

May I have a permanent connection to your brain please? I was excited to see this area too!

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
May I have a permanent connection to your brain please? I was excited to see this area too!

Well, you're certainly welcome to ask questions. Code related issues can be a little tricky because they vary by location. But I know there is at least one electrician and a plumber here that are from the eastern states, it seems as though there should enough expertise to at least point you in the right direction.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Is this new forum related to some new laws in the US that allow to grow some previously forbidden seals.?..

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
I like discussing a lot of the stuff that will come up in this sub-forum.

Only problem will be refraining from the major asshole-ish tendencies I'm able to exhibit in OT.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Would this be a good place to discuss recipes & cooking (i.e. "Home"), or will we have a separate Food sub-forum at some point in the future? Or just keep it in OT? I've gotten some pretty killer recipes from this forum (like RideFree's awesome bread machine bread recipe) & would love to have a more consolidated place to discuss cooking & recipes.

rocco518

Nov 30, 2014
www.aspencreativelandscapes.com
This seemed to be as good a reason as any to join the forums. I have followed this site for quite some time, and have thoroughly enjoyed the advice, discussions, and such, as well as benefiting from the expertise, as well as trials and failures of many.
Having been in the Tree and Landscape profession for over 25 years, my (expertise) lies in most facets of tree care and landscape design/installation, mainly water features, patios, retaining walls, and outdoor lighting. Looking forward to helping where I can.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
This seemed to be as good a reason as any to join the forums. I have followed this site for quite some time, and have thoroughly enjoyed the advice, discussions, and such, as well as benefiting from the expertise, as well as trials and failures of many.
Having been in the Tree and Landscape profession for over 25 years, my (expertise) lies in most facets of tree care and landscape design/installation, mainly water features, patios, retaining walls, and outdoor lighting. Looking forward to helping where I can.

Welcome aboard!

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Thanks for the suggestion from the Suggestion Box subforum. It happened quicker than I thought it might.

Quicker than you thought? I remember that suggestion being made about 5 or 6 years ago :eek:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Would this be a good place to discuss recipes & cooking (i.e. "Home"), or will we have a separate Food sub-forum at some point in the future? Or just keep it in OT? I've gotten some pretty killer recipes from this forum (like RideFree's awesome bread machine bread recipe) & would love to have a more consolidated place to discuss cooking & recipes.

Maybe a Top Secret Lifer best Rice Cooker/Pizza/Cooking Steaks subforum.

J/K.

;)

NetWareHead

THAT guy
Aug 10, 2002

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: