Roy and Siegfried are gay????

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Dont they share their huge house...not that straight guys dont do it, its just with the money they have you would think they might want their own place.

MrYogi

Platinum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: jonmullen
Dont they share their huge house...not that straight guys dont do it, its just with the money they have you would think they might want their own place.

I think they live together

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
They are obviously gay. So sweet though. I've seen them live, they have chemistry. And they've been together for SO long.

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
are you all serious.

MOST WIDELY KNOWN VEGAS TIGER LOVING GAY MAGICIAN DUO EVER.

seriously though, it's obvious. All you "Why do you care" comments STFU, was liberaci gay? "WHY DO YOU CARE?" how about your mom? no. check please. see now i'm not making sense. STFU Fagsw.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: SammyBoy
are you all serious.

MOST WIDELY KNOWN VEGAS TIGER LOVING GAY MAGICIAN DUO EVER.

seriously though, it's obvious. All you "Why do you care" comments STFU, was liberaci gay? "WHY DO YOU CARE?" how about your mom? no. check please. see now i'm not making sense. STFU Fagsw.

rolleye.gif

Stallion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2000
Originally posted by: MrYogi
I saw Siegfrieds' interview on NBC today. Do you think they are gay?

Roger that. They have know each other for 44 years, that's wha the said on LKL.

Buttzilla

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2000
they live together but one lives downstairs and the other lives upstairs. there's also like 40 tigers/cats that live on their property and a number of other animals. they even said they sleep w/ the tigers sometimes...:)