ROTFLMAO!! NE1 heard the Insane Clown Posse song dissing Eminem? :)

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah, they're just jealous though. The song was actually funny, too bad it was all just a desperate attempt to get some recognition. (Yes, I hate ICP in case you didn't notice)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Eminem is a little punk wanna be gangsta. ICP is cool though. I love their stuff, especially The Neden Game ;)

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Haha, yeah its pretty artistically weak. And as NFS IV knows its _still_ better than Eminem's crap!

Brooks

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
He's not a gangster wannabe, that's how he grew up. I'll admit, they're funny bastards though, my friend listens to them and I've heard somecrazy sh!t. I still don't know why their CDs are catagorized as rap though...

P.S., have you guys heard the Ken Kaniff skit off of the Marshal Mathers LP? I think it's alot better than Slim Anus :):):)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Eminem pisses me off b/c he is always talking junk about other artists(Will Smith, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, ICP, the list goes on). That's why everyone is pissed at him.

When he dissed Will Smith, that was the final straw;) Will Smith makes great music and he doesn't have to use violence and fowl language to sell his records (not that I have a problem with foul language and violence;)). Eminem dissed him for bing too soft, even on National television :| He just needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Truth is, Will Smith pissed just about every rapper off, he was the only one to say anything. I've heard other people talk junk about him. Why? Because he rubs his success in the face of everyone else. Whenever he wins another Grammy or something, he gets up there and says "I'm not like other rappers, I don't kill people or swaer in my records" WHOOPDIEDOO. That's so great Will, thank you for pointing that out. Celine Dion doesn't swear in her music either, let's go give her a big pat on the back. He's NOT a rapper, so he doesn't need to worry about rapping, he's pop now, he's in a completely different league. Eminem doesn't care if he's soft or not, just don't try associating with Rap when you're not even a rapper!! [/rant] ;)

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Not really, he caps on them because he's catagorized with them, and it's his way of trying to serperate himself from the other pop artists out there. It's not like these people are actually offended by what he's sayin anyways. And Christina Aguilera started with Eminem in the first place so stop making it sound like she's a victim.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Will Smith pissed just about every rapper off, he was the only one to say anything. I've heard other people talk junk about him. Why? Because he rubs his success in the face of everyone else. Whenever he wins another Grammy or something, he gets up there and says &quot;I'm not like other rappers, I don't kill people or swaer in my records&quot; WHOOPDIEDOO. That's so great Will, thank you for pointing that out >>

I don't think that he named names though ;) And what does Long Neck have to do with this? ;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< And Christina Aguilera started with Eminem in the first place so stop making it sound like she's a victim. >>

Anything else you wanna add? :p

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
NFS, he didn't name names, but he did say that being a rapper means swearing on your records. So he pretty much singled out the entire rap community. He used to be a rapper, but now he's turned his back on the genre, and now he's pretty much offending every rapper when he says &quot;I don't kill/swear on my albums&quot;, like every rap album out there is about killin and all of that. He's feeding into the stereotype, and that's just sad. Do me a favor and listen to Common or Mos Def, they have their own breed of Rap, and it's really something great, put's Will's talent to shame IMO.

<< Anything else you wanna add? >>

Just trying to set the record straight ;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< and now he's pretty much offending every rapper when he says &quot;I don't kill/swear on my albums&quot;, like every rap album out there is about killin and all of that. >>

He is not singling out every rapper and surely not every rapper is offened. Only the ones that have drugs/violence/act's against women/language would be offended if at all.

I don't think that D.J. Talk is sitting at the prayer group talking about how Will Smith &quot;dissed&quot; them :D

soup or man

Jan 17, 2000
i remember Eminem on Love Line one night...they talked about the ICP thing and Eminem just kind of played it off like he didn't care, Adam asked if we could be expecting a rebuttle song from him on his next album. his answer to that was something to the extent of ICP being below him, he doesn't want to waste time on them. guess he changed his mind :(

i think Eminem's music is kinda neat, the way he talks about everything in the pop culture, but it gets pretty annoying hearing him say &quot;dr. dre said... dr. dre did...&quot; in every song. yes...you know Dr. Dre...we get the point.

but i gotta admit, EmTV was hilarious :D

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
I'll rephrase it then, any serious rapper would get offended whenever he hears Will Smith speak like that. He's putting Rap below him to make him look better.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
We're getting no where ;) We're complete opposites on the subject ;)

Dean

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
eminem ain't nuttin but a b!tch!!LMAO

couldn't say it better myself :)

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
heh...listen to 2Pac's Hit'em Up

That makes this song sound like it came from the muppet babies....

kantonburg

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
I think you all have forgotten the whole point. No matter who it is if they were real men and like to talk trash they would walk up on their front door and confront the person. But these artist rap/sing/whatever in their lyrics to &quot;retaliate&quot; on each other?

The bottom line is $$$$$$$$

Thats all it is

If ICP or Eminem had any balls they would air that sh1t on national TV and let them settle their problems

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I wanna see a fight with one of the ICP members and Eminem. Eminem would prolly run home to Dre. or if he lost the fight, come back and pop a cap ;)

Layzie

Feb 2, 2000
Listen to the Ken Kaniff skit on Eminem's new album, its way better than that Slim Anus song. I personally like both ICP and Eminem but I'd buy Eminems Music over ICP's anyday.

BTW, wheres Seph? He should have busted a cap in all yo asses fo dissin eminem ;)

Redneck

May 20, 2000
I dont have any respect for a person who cant speak a few sentences without using the f word at least 2 times a sentence (M in M talking about Napster). Nor do i have any respect for the rap industry as a whole.