Rosetta@Home - 05/11: Stats

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
No new members today :(

[TA]R@H is now 138 members strong.

Need some stats? Take a look at Free-DC, BOINC-Stats and BOINC-Synergy

Got some questions? Try the Official R@H FAQ (work in progress).

Want to know something about the medical relevance of Rosetta? Take a look at this article.

Interested in alpha testing for Rosetta? Take a look at RALPH.

Got problems with a stuck WU? Check out these threads here, here and here.

Yesterday's highest overall climber: EdvardasR (3,020 spots)

Yesterday's highest TeAm climber: EdvardasR (3 spot)

Yesterday's production for TA: 96,392 (day before: 95,098 = +1,294)

TA's RAC 95,477

TA's total score 13,553,402

TA's world rank is: #4

Milestone Makers:

Thehive passed 5,000 creds ;)

Icefire_QuickSilver passed 5,000 creds ;)

Yesterday's top 25 producers:
  • TeAm Enterprise (22,436 creds)
  • Rebel Alliance (18,793 creds)
  • Sofa King (11,343 creds)
  • Fardringle (9,213 creds)
  • TA_TheReaper (6,715 creds)

• OhioDude (6,112 creds)
  • Dalephi (5,975 creds)
  • BadThad (5,397 creds)
  • ken008 (3,383 creds)
  • TA_GeoffS (3,185 creds)

• Dennis (3,103 creds)
  • Kelemvor (3,033 creds)
  • biodoc (2,264 creds)
  • chessaroo (1,522 creds)
  • Surge_On (1,439 creds)

• idlorj (1,172 creds)
  • strider7 (1,039 creds)
  • Thehive (961 creds)
  • TA_andy (945 creds)
  • mrwizer (912 creds)

• Fox (905 creds)
  • Pokey (822 creds)
  • bassyhead (796 creds)
  • TA_JC (605 creds)
  • Strikermike (603 creds)

SitRep for the TeAm and Rosetta News:
  • We had 65 active members (47.10%).
  • Today's congrats go to Thehive and Icefire_QuickSilver who both passed 5k points! :beer:
  • Official news: The first workunits from the CASP7 blind trials have been queued to Rosetta@home. :cool:
  • Official news: Rosetta@home updated to 5.13. New version fixes some debugging code that was causing slowdowns in a small fraction of clients. :p

:beer::p:beer:

BMC with thx to CyGoR

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Thanks for the stats, BMC! Looks good. :D
I'll reattach some comps for the CASP7 contest when PrimeGrid is done! :)

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
Thanks BMC!

I'm currently in Florida, this is the first chance I've had to get on a PC since May 6th. On that day, my father, you may have known him as emjem in the forums, passed. He was in an accident and killed instantly. I ask all my AT friends to pray for him and my family.

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
I'm so sorry Thad! :(

Yes, I knew emjem, I mean, who could forget the "argumentative talk" we had in some of the Rosy stats threads back in the days.

I don't really know what to write, you know. All I can say is that I feel really really sorry for you but I'm also glad that emjem didn't have to suffer.

My thoughts are with you and emjem.

My condolence Thad.

rose.gif
:(
rose.gif

Christian

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
I am so sorry to hear that, I only knew him briefly, but I know he had a great heart. I enjoyed the talk we had and will miss him. he loved you, more than words can say. He talked a lot about you that day and how proud he was of you. He was a strong man, and he had endured a lot. I am sorry to hear he passed but am grateful to hear he didn't suffer.

I don't know if you know this, but your dad impressed me a lot that night, he left me with a lot to think about, not about the team or life but about the man that he was, very few men have put me at ease and shown such great strength as you dad did that night. he left a lastng impression on me, one I know will last through my lifetime.

If there is anything I can ever do just let me know. We will keep you in our prayers and tonight I will light a candle for your father.

Take care brother

Mike

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: BadThad
Thanks BMC!

I'm currently in Florida, this is the first chance I've had to get on a PC since May 6th. On that day, my father, you may have known him as emjem in the forums, passed. He was in an accident and killed instantly. I ask all my AT friends to pray for him and my family.

:Q
Thad I'm so sorry to hear of you and your family's loss and really just don't know what to say,what can one say other you and yours are in my prayers .

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Thad, my heart goes out to you. This is so very sad. :brokenheart:

Dalephi

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2003
Thad, very sorry for your loss. I will remember you and your family in my prayers.

Dale

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Thad, my sincere condoleances to your loss.
It is very hard to lose a loved father. Especially when it happens due to an accident and there is no time to get prepared.
You, your mother, and your family are in my thougths and prayers.

God bless and peace be with you.

biodoc

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Sorry to hear about the loss of your father, Thad. Please accept my deepest sympathies.
rose.gif

Insidious

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2001
Thad,

I am so sorry to hear of the tragedy to your father. I can't imagine the sense of loss you must feel. You and everyone affected by this are in my prayers for comfort.

I may have gone a round or two with your dad, but that doesn't affect my feelings that this is a loss to all of us.

-Sid

rose.gif

Slatzman

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2002
Thad, accept my sincere condolences...keep your head up..your TeAm is there with you!!!

Slatz

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
Thanks for all the kind words my friends. I am back home and my family and I are doing fine. Looking forward to getting back to a 'normal' routine.

- Thad

winr

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
Hi Thad.

Best wishes to you and yours:sun:

Glad to hear yall are doing fine.

Regards.

Richard.

:)

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Originally posted by: BadThad
Thanks for all the kind words my friends. I am back home and my family and I are doing fine. Looking forward to getting back to a 'normal' routine.

- Thad

I'm really glad to hear that Thad! :sun: