Ron Pauls brings campaign to a close..and a new beginning.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Ron Paul comments as he brings his campaign to a close.

Highly recommended watch!

What an inspiration this man is. It really makes me smile just to hear him speak. All the abuse he's had to put up with especially over the past year from the status quo and the man keeps on ticking. All those others walked away with their heads held low but Ron Paul knows the fight is not about himself but the people of a nation.
The revolution continues on with Campaign for Liberty!.
In fact the revolution is just beginning!

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
I heard he is holding a mini-convention in Minneapolis in September :thumbsup:

Time to siphon away the real conservatives from the 'big tent'.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: jpeyton

Bet his mini convention isn't so mini.:D

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: Perry404
Originally posted by: jpeyton

Bet his mini convention isn't so mini.:D
I hope he steals the spotlight.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I'm still writing him in.. Obama or McCain? I don't care.. I hate McCain.. but I'm not willing to vote FOR Obama. I'll be writing Ron Paul.

Why? Because I am NOT a non-voter. But, I have to somehow express my disgust at the choices forced upon me.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: LegendKiller

That was in really poor taste. I have coworkers who have relatives that died in concentration camps and one of my own was there for a liberation.

It just goes to show how low people will stoop to solace themselves over a loss.

It's a link to wikipedia. :roll:

Maybe they should remove their page. :roll:

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Originally posted by: bamacre

That was in really poor taste. I have coworkers who have relatives that died in concentration camps and one of my own was there for a liberation.

It just goes to show how low people will stoop to solace themselves over a loss.

No, it's an implication that people are trying to create a new nazi party and a comparison of the action of people who don't like RP to those who want to create a new nazi party.

The mere fact that you can't, in good conscience, recognize that you're being intentionally insulting is indicative that you really have no morals yourself.

Comparisons such as this merely lessen the events that happened and cheapen your points.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

No, it's an implication that people are trying to create a new nazi party and a comparison of the action of people who don't like RP to those who want to create a new nazi party.

The mere fact that you can't, in good conscience, recognize that you're being intentionally insulting is indicative that you really have no morals yourself.

Comparisons such as this merely lessen the events that happened and cheapen your points.

Maybe you aught to look at who I was replying to, and more importantly, what I was replying to.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001

Maybe you aught to look at who I was replying to, and more importantly, what I was replying to.

Palehorse is not a nazi, nor would I ever get close to calling him one. He hasn't even gotten close to espousing those ideas and it's *VERY* disrespectful to both him and those who died by the hands of the Nazi's, or died trying to end their tyranny.

He linked to the fucking mickey mouse club, not the nazi party you idiot. There's no reason for that type of comparison and you've lost all of the respect I've ever had for you.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004

Palehorse is not a nazi, nor would I ever get close to calling him one. He hasn't even gotten close to espousing those ideas and it's *VERY* disrespectful to both him and those who died by the hands of the Nazi's, or died trying to end their tyranny.

He linked to the fucking mickey mouse club, not the nazi party you idiot. There's no reason for that type of comparison and you've lost all of the respect I've ever had for you.

:roll:

Oh noes, I have lost your respect. Pardon me if I don't lock myself in a closet and cry about it.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001

:roll:

Oh noes, I have lost your respect. Pardon me if I don't lock myself in a closet and cry about it.

Which is a big reason why your type won't get anywhere politically. You just don't get it.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Sheesh kids, learn to take a joke. Calling me a Nazi? Well, that just about proves my point... so GG. :roll:

Kerouactivist

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: palehorse
Sheesh kids, learn to take a joke. Calling me a Nazi? Well, that just about proves my point... so GG. :roll:

I've read alot of your posts and you do pretty much sound like a facist but that doesn't make you a freaking Nazi hehe...

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004

Joke? You were attempting to provoke humiliation and anger and you did so successfully. Bamacres link to the nazi page on wiki is but an extreme example of where many Americans and a large percentage of the world believe this nation is going.
Way to attack someone by provoking their emotion and thereby taking us far off subject.
If some of you would take the time to read history you would comprehend that in many ways we are going through many of the same changes that nazi Germany did in the 1930's. Your shaming bamacre does nothing but play off peoples ignorance.
Parhaps I should get some of you started on a reading list?

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001

Joke? You were attempting to provoke humiliation and anger and you did so successfully. Bamacres link to the nazi page on wiki is but an extreme example of where many Americans and a large percentage of the world believe this nation is going.
Way to attack someone provoking their anger emotion thereby taking us far off subject.
If some of you would take the time to read history you would comprehend that in many ways we are going through many of the same changes that nazi Germany did in the 1930's. Your shaming bamacre does nothing but play off peoples ignorance.

While I agree that there are many alarming things going on in this country, acting like a moonbat doesn't help your cause. Furthermore, palehorse was making a joke, which fits you and your ilk quite effectively, because you are a bunch of cartoons and have run your campaign as such.

I have a double major in psychology and history and am quite aware of what Nazi germany did during the 1930s, yet nothing palehorse did compares to that.

Perhaps you should stop being a zealous outsider and try to convince people through the merits of your arguments rather than calling them nazis.

Your arguments with economics and military and diplomatic history have again proven you, RP, and your fellow zealots have no fucking clue about what you're talking about.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
I hope you Paulbots realize that every single one of your replies feeds right back into the very stereotype you're constantly trying to deny.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004

Way to attack someone provoking their anger emotion thereby taking us far off subject.

While I agree that there are many alarming things going on in this country, acting like a moonbat doesn't help your cause.

Attempting to anger me and steer me off course? All that education in psychology and you still don't have the intelligence to discuss without petty insults?

Furthermore, palehorse was making a joke, which fits you and your ilk quite effectively, because you are a bunch of cartoons and have run your campaign as such.

Minimizing his attempt at humiliating people because it serves your cause? Yes I understand.

I have a double major in psychology and history and am quite aware of what Nazi germany did during the 1930s, yet nothing palehorse did compares to that.

Are you confused? We're not talking about palehorse we're talking about the direction of the country. Perhaps you should be slower to speak and quick to listen.

Perhaps you should stop being a zealous outsider and try to convince people through the merits of your arguments rather than calling them nazis.

I didn't call anyone a nazi. I also did not call anyone a moonbat, which you did, nor did I call anyone an idiot, which you did. Again you are either very confused or very desperate to defend your position. Perhaps you should slow down so as not to get yourself in such an obviously indefensible predicament. Even the blind can see you're grasping at straws and attempting to drag the conversation off with insults.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
More silliness.

What you don't realize is that you guys *DO* act like moonbats with your constant idiocy regarding finance, economics, and history. Yet you attempt to justify your actions with anything possible. This is nothing more than the same trash that Bush-ites try to justify their actions with "terrorists!" as opposed to "Nazis!"

You're nothing more than the opposite side to the same coin. It's funny how both of you work to justify your own differences.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
More silliness.

What you don't realize is that you guys *DO* act like *moonbats with your constant *idiocy regarding finance, economics, and history. Yet you attempt to justify your actions with anything possible. This is nothing more than the same trash that Bush-ites try to justify their actions with "terrorists!" as opposed to "Nazis!"

You're nothing more than the opposite side to the same coin. It's funny how both of you work to justify your own differences.

*Insults, *Insults and more *insults.

This is all the lowest most basic form of trash talk and is no more an argument than spitting.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
More silliness.

What you don't realize is that you guys *DO* act like *moonbats with your constant *idiocy regarding finance, economics, and history. Yet you attempt to justify your actions with anything possible. This is nothing more than the same trash that Bush-ites try to justify their actions with "terrorists!" as opposed to "Nazis!"

This is all the lowest most basic form of trash talk and is no more an argument than spitting.

What you don't see is that you're no better. Where have you guys provided any proof or fact? All your buddy has done is insulted with the whole Nazi thing. What's despicable is that you think you're just in defending it. Instead of justifying it you should deny it and then attack me, perhaps then you might have ground to stand on.

I can link a dozen threads where I, and others, thoroughly trashed you and your ilk's arguments.

You have no substance.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
More silliness.

What you don't see is that you're no better. Where have you guys provided any proof or fact? All your buddy has done is insulted with the whole Nazi thing. What's despicable is that you think you're just in defending it. Instead of justifying it you should deny it and then attack me, perhaps then you might have ground to stand on.

I can link a dozen threads where I, and others, thoroughly trashed you and your ilk's arguments.

You have no substance.

Right. Check my substance in the thread to yours. I think the truth is blatantly obvious. I'll keep checking back to see of you have anything to say aside from insults. I'll bet sometimes you wish you could just suck words back into your mouth.:laugh: