Ron Paul wins illinois strawpull with more votes then Cain, Perry, Romney combined

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Good post:) The people may only want Dr. Paul, but that doesn't mean the others won't go down without a huge fight such as rigging the ballots and voting machines.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
If you read the details, it's not good news for RP:

He won 66.5 percent of the votes cast over the Internet and 8 percent of those cast in person.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
If you read the details, it's not good news for RP:

A lot of the time; the base does not actually get to the voting booth itself.

Case in point, the recent CA MJ failure.:whiste:

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
Plus the fact that if "in person" counted 2x as much, Dr. Paul still would've won. I don't think that he's lost any straw polls.

Uh, Romney won 35% of the in-person, Paul 8.

Out of less than 3500 people, all of which had to pay $5 to 'vote' for this. Yeah, means practically nothing.

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003
His 'few' supporters are very vocal, that is all. Any one here ever talk to a Paul supporter in person? They are the most outspoken by far.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
He won 66.5 percent of the votes cast over the Internet and 8 percent of those cast in person.

Is it a bad thing that his fan base is computer literate? I don't trust somebody who doesn't know what the internet is.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Paul Bots out in force, again.

Righties all know his name, not necessarily what he stands for. It's kinda like voting for "None of the above."

Pick of the litter doesn't mean much with a piss poor litter, which what Repubs have to deal with this time around. It's obvious that them dogs won't hunt- can't even give 'em away...

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Is it a bad thing that his fan base is computer literate? I don't trust somebody who doesn't know what the internet is.

More likely they have lives and don't post on the Internet all day.

boochi

May 21, 2011
Ron Paul is a fucking idiot. He thinks we should hold hands with Iran and sing Kumbaya.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Nothing but Democrats in Chicago!

McCain got a lot of democratic votes until the real election.

If this article is true it just proves the people in Chicago are idiots!

Go Ron Paul!

Anyone in the USA that thinks any good will come from talking to Iran is an idiot. Brute Force is the only thing Iran Understands. They even kill their own opponents in their supposed democratic process.

Last edited:

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
As we've seen all year, main stream media is basically manipulating the vote by not giving Ron Paul coverage, and instead giving coverage to corporate shills who have proven to be dummies in the debates and other public interactions they've had.

I'd be willing to guess that in person voters get their voting options directly from main stream media. They sit down and watch the 5pm news and are told who they can vote for this year. None of the options being Ron Paul.

This actually speaks volumes about the people who are voting for the other candidates. It really shows that they're voting without even knowing who is running for president.

I completely stand behind the results.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Ron Paul is a fucking idiot. He thinks we should hold hands with Iran and sing Kumbaya.
I don't know that he actually said that. He's not an idiot either, he's the smartest individual in Congress.

Nothing but Democrats in Chicago!

McCain got a lot of democratic votes until the real election.

If this article is true it just proves the people in Chicago are idiots!

Go Ron Paul!

Anyone in the USA that thinks any good will come from talking to Iran is an idiot. Brute Force is the only thing Iran Understands. They even kill their own opponents in their supposed democratic process.
He doesn't necessarily think that we need to talk to Iran, as he never said that we do. He believes that we should not intervene against a country that poses no threat to Americans unless our elected officials want them to pose a threat to the people.

I can't believe that so many people fall for the BS about Iran being a threat. I don't want to be forced to pay to have a fucking military. The market (of which public-private partnerships like the merchants of death are not part of) could be investing, reinvesting, and improving the quality of my life if market agents didn't have all of their money stolen to go to Dickhead Cheney and the MIC fuckheads who think they're hot shit because they're rich off the tax payer.

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009
Paul Bots out in force, again.

Righties all know his name, not necessarily what he stands for. It's kinda like voting for "None of the above."

Pick of the litter doesn't mean much with a piss poor litter, which what Repubs have to deal with this time around. It's obvious that them dogs won't hunt- can't even give 'em away...

Someone turn this status quo supporting Obama Bot off please. The noise which it is producing seems to be completely unintelligible.

Last edited:

frostedflakes

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Now compare how he's doing in Gallup, Rasmussen, and other scientific polling. :p

He's not doing terrible, but he's also far from being the frontrunner. He was polling third with Gallup a couple months ago, but with Cain's surge in popularity that's knocked him down a bit. Gingrich also seems to be doing well lately.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Someone turn this status quo supporting Obama Bot off please. The noise which it is producing seems to be completely unintelligible.

Mew!

So, uhh, do you think those voters really want to cut off the $3B in military aid we send to Israel?

Ron Paul does.

Do you think they really support his stance on gay marriage, prostitution & drugs? Really?

Can the Repub party successfully flipflop from the Neocon vision of running the world to Paul's isolationism? Really?

Or did they just vote for Ron Paul because they didn't have anybody better to vote for?

I personally agree with some of what he offers, but then I'm considered to be a pinko commie lovely human lover who hates Jesus by some, so you figure it out. They'll feel the same about Paul when they actually listen to what he has to say.

Generator

Mar 4, 2005
God I hope Paul at least gets to the top of the polls just so I can see the Democrats and Republicans destroy him out of utter fear of the end of the status quo. Can you imagine the Hookers and Blow Congress and the mainstream media shit themselves like a baby elephant in a diaper.

If American Exceptionalism does it exist then will it not result in a Ron Paul presidency? If America is the quote that we are country that will finally do the right thing after all other possibilities are extinguished then Ron Paul will be President. It is time for the games and the corruption to end.

Even if Ron Paul turns out to be fraud like all the rest...what exactly have we lost? This is a country without hope. Dare to be free like Ron Paul advocates.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Whooptydoo, Paul will never win the Republican ticket.

Why not?

Because of blatant voter fraud perpetrated by main stream media which is corporate owned? I know alot of people don't want Paul to be president because they may be held accountable for their actions.

He's the only candidate out there speaking the truth. He's even had other candidates like Rick Perry directly lift some of his talking points about the federal reserve.

I challenge anybody who is anti Ron Paul to find another candidate with his voting record.