Ron Paul Supporters Spray Vinegar at the Sky to "Kill" Chemtrails!

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
Where does she say that she is a RP supporter?

Reported for troll thread.

brb making a video where I do the exact same thing and claim to be an Obama supporter.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Where does she say that she is a RP supporter?

Reported for troll thread.

brb making a video where I do the exact same thing and claim to be an Obama supporter.

Agreed, not sure why this is news or politics. Even if she was a Ron Paul supporter it serves no purpose to post this.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
One source is 404, the other is a copy/paste of cafemom?

You've been posted a lot of stupid threads lately.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
that has to be a joke? does she really think spraying on the ground is really going to effect the trails at thousands of feet up?

also do people really believe the chemtrails bullshit?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
that has to be a joke? does she really think spraying on the ground is really going to effect the trails at thousands of feet up?

also do people really believe the chemtrails bullshit?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrong again Waggy, chemtrails even existed in WW2 as piston driven aircraft reached a certain technological threshold and altitude.

And even better our nutty female spraying Vinegar is a 100% right, because sure as God made little green apples, if you wait a little while for the aircraft that made the chemtrails to be gone, the chemtrails dissipate and then vanish. Works every time with or without Vinegar.

Patience is a virtue and bullshit is a curse. too bad we have too little of the former and too much of the latter.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
"If you can't laugh at yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer than you like."

:thumbsup:

Yeah, I have to give Dave marks for that one. I think RP supporters are too sensitive and yes I know they get picked on. Nevertheless, for the ponyboy, we had a woman who was right up his alley because she said that Obama was going to buy her a car/house/whatever. He owns that one. Then there are others who are in the Romney camp. Stuff happens, stupid people happen in every party.

Relax.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
I know "Obama supporters" who do the same shit. My neighbor is a cool guy, loves Obama, believes in lizard people. Everyone is fucking weird.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrong again Waggy, chemtrails even existed in WW2 as piston driven aircraft reached a certain technological threshold and altitude.

And even better our nutty female spraying Vinegar is a 100% right, because sure as God made little green apples, if you wait a little while for the aircraft that made the chemtrails to be gone, the chemtrails dissipate and then vanish. Works every time with or without Vinegar.

Patience is a virtue and bullshit is a curse. too bad we have too little of the former and too much of the latter.

For them to be a "chemtrail" they have to have been from chemicals being sprayed in the air. Otherwise they are contrails (condensation)