Ron Paul supporter goes ape crap on radio talkshow

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
He was fairly reasonable until the half way part where he got worked up. Has a lotof things going on in his head, poor guy :(

Drako

Lifer
Jun 9, 2007
LOL at that "piece of trash Lincoln".

How the hell did Gunny not start craking up during that call? That was amazing.

Dec 10, 2005
Ah... calling Lincoln a "piece of shit" - that's a great way to get people to rally to your cause.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
I was feeling kinda sorry for the guy thinking that he was truly in love with his country and mad about the direction it was headed.....

Then, out of the blue he sounded like a radio spokesman and slides in "Except for Ron Paul" at the very end calm as can be like it was some disclaimer.

Mavtek3100

Jan 15, 2008
Originally posted by: RightIsWrong
I was feeling kinda sorry for the guy thinking that he was truly in love with his country and mad about the direction it was headed.....

Then, out of the blue he sounded like a radio spokesman and slides in "Except for Ron Paul" at the very end calm as can be like it was some disclaimer.

Derek does want his country back, but it's funny because he does this as an act pure and simple. He turns around a sells his antics to RonPaulradio.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Mavtek3100

Derek does want his country back, but it's funny because he does this as an act pure and simple. He turns around a sells his antics to RonPaulradio.
And you guys actually still wonder why the rest of us consider Paulbots crazy?!

I can't imagine why we'd think that... :confused:

Mavtek3100

Jan 15, 2008
Originally posted by: palehorse74

I know, capitalism is crazy right...... Ron Paul bots are capitalists! Quick Fathers get your daughters chastity belts, the charmers of the capitalist are coming!

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: palehorse74

I know, capitalism is crazy right...... Ron Paul bots are capitalists! Quick Fathers get your daughters chastity belts, the charmers of the capitalist are coming!
I'm talking about the man's antics. How, on earth, does he actually believe that what he's doing is having a positive effct on RP's popularity!? He's only promoting more of the "Ron Paul is a loon!" perceptions!

I dunno... but, if I were you, I think that would probably bug me, and I'd want him to chill out.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a capitalist as well. Imagine that. :roll:

Mavtek3100

Jan 15, 2008
Well Pale, it's a catch 22. Some people will enjoy that, and some people will be turned off by it. You can't please everybody all the time. In actuality since Paul is actually turning out the Veterans, and those who know what Derek is talking about than I'd say he's doing a pretty decent job.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Derek does this for a living, guys..... He's the Ron Paul Jerky Boy :) He's quite funny too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbvEImWuZU Sometimes he uses different names cause he calls and the screeners are starting to realize who it is.
Why did you post that? It was inane and I didn't get the point of it. I wasted 2 minutes.

Why did you respond to that? I wasted 2 minutes laughing! :laugh:

1EZduzit

Lifer
Feb 4, 2002
Well Pale, it's a catch 22. Some people will enjoy that, and some people will be turned off by it. You can't please everybody all the time. In actuality since Paul is actually turning out the Veterans, and those who know what Derek is talking about than I'd say he's doing a pretty decent job.

So I guess PC Surgeon don't get the "joke" either?

Originally posted by: PC Surgeon
This guy needs meds, seriously.