Ron Paul 2012

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Can you exactly clarify on what you mean by "he has taken from government" and what exactly it is that he has taken which if we use the insinuation being put fourth by your reasoning "belonged to government" please?

My point is quite clear - Ron Paul is the worst type of hypocrite.....

Last edited:

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009
My point is quite clear - Ron Paul is the worst type of hypocrite.....

Actually your point is flimsy and vague. Furthermore if you don't want your point to be moot then I'd suggest you be a lot more specific on what exactly you trying to say in order to back up this accusation you are issuing against Ron Paul.

Last edited:

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Actually your point is unclear and vague. Furthermore if you don't want your point to be moot then I'd suggest you be a lot more specific on what exactly you trying to say in order to back up this accusation you are issuing against Ron Paul.

My point has been made - that you chose to ignore it is quite clear...

FDF12389

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2005
I took the time to make my list, I'm not going hold your hand or babysit you though all the links to provide you sources. Your a tool if you can't find it yourself ... Tho, if you want a president that can't even accept evolution as a theory... I think MOST people do... That ALONE proves he is not capable of making sound decisions and should not be president.

YeeeHa!

If you can't back up your statements, don't make them.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
My point has been made - that you chose to ignore it is quite clear...

While some federal revenue is created out of thin air, some is also taken from citizens of the USA, some of which reside in Dr. Paul's district. Him advocating shrinking the size of the federal government would mean that representatives would no longer have to go chase dollars that left their district, and it would no longer leave small government proponents looking "hypocritical" in the eyes of idiots like yourself.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
While some federal revenue is created out of thin air, some is also taken from citizens of the USA, some of which reside in Dr. Paul's district. Him advocating shrinking the size of the federal government would mean that representatives would no longer have to go chase dollars that left their district, and it would no longer leave small government proponents looking "hypocritical" in the eyes of idiots like yourself.

Well, you should note that I didn't call Mr. Paul an idiot nor did I call those who follow him "idiots"...

I would call those folks naive......

\and massive hypocrites...

Last edited:

Spikesoldier

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
Well, you should note that I didn't call Mr. Paul an idiot nor did I call those who follow him "idiots"...

I would call those folks naive......

\and massive hypocrites...

i swear every time i read your posts and see your avatar, i imagine herman cain's stupid ass voice saying it, and it fits perfectly with the rhetoric.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
If you look at the "celebration of stupid" that has taken over our culture, it is clear why they keep electing the same morons over and over. In every sitcom, the lead male is portrayed as some jerkoff who obviously couldn't make a wise mature decision to save his live. This is a deliberate attempt to capture our society through humor, one of many cold blooded attempts at social control. People cannot (or will not) comprehend how deep this social engineering goes.

In 60 years we went from a country that could elect a man in a wheelchair to a country that couldnt even consider a man like Bill Still because his ears are big and funny looking! And to top it all off, 99.9% of people dont even know who Bill Still is. At least 5% know who Ron Paul is.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
The Paulistinians usually ensure Ron has a good showing in Iowa. After that, they go back to their day jobs and he drops like a rock.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
The Paulistinians usually ensure Ron has a good showing in Iowa. After that, they go back to their day jobs and he drops like a rock.

Because there's an active campaign in mainstream media to trick people into thinking he's not running for president, and that their current options are Romney or Gingrich.

This tactic is voter manipulation.