Romney Wins = Race Riot?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Agreed. Old people who can't afford to live without SSI, Medicaid, Medicare, and the VA should be euthanized. They've already lived, and are just taking up space and resources. As a matter of fact, 60 years should be the maximum life allotment.

Agreed better me dead than an unborn infant about to be murdered by demons

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Many of these programs are costly and the cost increases every year not to mention the bureaucrats who gain more control and cost a lot of money

What does defense have to do with this? Entitlement/welfare and defense are the two biggest areas of spending, BOTH must be cut

Many of the programs are needed because of decades of shitty supply side econ and trade agreements. Back when we had a manufacturing base people had lower skill jobs and we had less welfare.

This country has let poor people down in favor of manufacturing derivatives and shady money transfers rather than jobs within the means of production.

That's the thing about true globalization, at some point you have to accept people in 3rd world shit holes will do your job cheaper. Rather than educate for high skill jobs we allowed education to go to shit and cost too much, so were left with a low skill workforce and no real low skill jobs = Higher welfare costs.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
You do know if you win there is no way your getting paid right?
I guess being able to point hat out every time he posts is worth something though.

spidey is a man of his word. He does pay his bets. He has in the past, and I absolutely trust him to in the future.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
spidey is a man of his word. He does pay his bets. He has in the past, and I absolutely trust him to in the future.

Good positive trait then, glad he keeps his word. Must mean he has been planning for ensuing race wars, and the obamazimbie apocalypse too like he said ;)

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I dunno, you typed it. If you had posted a link to an mp3 of you making retarded (and quite possibly racist) statements then we would know if you stuttered while making them.

Now I know you're a young'un since you didn't get the reference.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Did I stutter? I asked you! Did I stutter!!!

I have plans for an underground bunker, built with toothpicks and playing cards, its yours just paypal me 50k.

Ill throw in 1000 old cell phones guaranteed to stop Obamazombies.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Na Obama just a tool used by the powers that be ,To keep the blacks in check a messiah is hard to replace

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Agreed. Old people who can't afford to live without SSI, Medicaid, Medicare, and the VA should be euthanized. They've already lived, and are just taking up space and resources. As a matter of fact, 60 years should be the maximum life allotment.

Is it ok if we start killing your parents and grandparents first? Also, is it ok if we be a little more honest and call it killing rather than euthanizing? After all they aren't necessarily on their death beds after 60.

Furthermore we should give you the opportunity to carry out these killings yourself, since it was you're idea.

I know, you were being sarcastic. We heard you like sarcasm so we answered your sarcasm with sarcasm so you could enjoy twice as much sarcasm.

D-Man

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 1999
Originally Posted by JKing106 View Post

And you are the poster boy for allowing abortion now you can have 3 helpings of sarcasm