Romney said he gives Obama an "F" grade on Foreign Policy

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
My dad either had Faux or MSNBC on, I walked by, and I saw a video of Mitt Romney being interviewed about Obama's foreign policy. The interviewer asked Romney how he would grade Obama's foreign policy and Romney said he would give Obama an "F". I was outraged.

I can see where Romney would *possibly* not grade Obama an "A", but Romney grading Obama's Foreign Policy anything less than a "B" just shows how fucked up in the head Romney is.

WTF is wrong with Romney? Why can't that piece of dog shit realize that he's getting 80% (at least) of what he wants under Obama and that he wouldn't get nothing he wanted under Dr. Paul?

Romney illustrates why neoconservatism is the most irrational ideology by far, doesn't he? They say they want low taxes while supporting policies that guarantee deficit spending, they say they like social conservatism, but they also want to make America multicultural through "invading and inviting everyone", they like the New Deal, but not the Great Society, and they're pro-FDR on foreign policy but they want to be called conservative.

Neoconservatives are really just stronger Rockefeller Republicans. There is no way there can be a non-centrist neoconservative candidate. Neocons are extreme moderates and psychopathic idiots who completely lack the ability to think rationally.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Remember that the whole point of the Republican party right now is (besides funneling money to the very wealthy) to simply oppose whatever Obama and the Democrats do, regardless of what it is.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
it's like a kid in juvenile hall talking shit on the kid in after-school detention for getting in trouble.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Remember that the whole point of the Republican party right now is (besides funneling money to the very wealthy) to simply oppose whatever Obama and the Democrats do, regardless of what it is.

The GOP = The NObamians

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
it's like a kid in juvenile hall talking shit on the kid in after-school detention for getting in trouble.

Speaking of which, how could Mitt not remember hazing some kid in HS including whacking his hair off? He either did it so often it was commonplace or he has serious memory issues. Either of which aren't exactly what we want in a President.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Speaking of which, how could Mitt not remember hazing some kid in HS including whacking his hair off? He either did it so often it was commonplace or he has serious memory issues. Either of which aren't exactly what we want in a President.

you should start a thread for that issue that has nothing whatsoever to do with foreign policy ;)

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I guess Mitt feels we should've put troops on the ground in Libya, bombed Syria and Iran, not gone after Bin Laden in Pakistan, continued the war in Iraq, whatever else stupid thing Mitt would've done.

Only things that come to mind bad that Obama's done in foreign relations are a stupid DVD gift to a dignitary that were America region encoded, a praising of a Polish hero that the Polish state anal retentively bitched about the wording of even though the intent of what Obama said was obvious, and the big one (which is what downgrades him no higher than a B) is Fast and Furious where good intent plus poor execution equals major fuckup.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

+1

When they regain power I hope we fuck them over twice as hard....Pay backs are a bitch.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
+1

When they regain power I hope we fuck them over twice as hard....Pay backs are a bitch.

The problem is that it's not just fucking over the other party, it's fucking over the nation. Pay back is a bitch sure, but the Democrats actually DO care to some degree about the country and not just their own party. So they'll compromise if the Republicans regain control. At least they'll compromise about a hundred times more than the Republicans ever will.

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I guess Mitt feels we should've put troops on the ground in Libya, bombed Syria and Iran, not gone after Bin Laden in Pakistan, continued the war in Iraq, whatever else stupid thing Mitt would've done.

He also wants another standoff with the Russians.

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
Romney is just masturbating, there was little change in foreign policy even after Bush => Obama. Whether it is R or D after 2012 elections will make little difference in foreign policy. Republican sabre-rattling doesn't count.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Romney is just masturbating, there was little change in foreign policy even after Bush => Obama. Whether it is R or D after 2012 elections will make little difference in foreign policy. Republican sabre-rattling doesn't count.

Much higher chance we go to war with Iran with Romney as president.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I'd love for him to stand up and say you failed by going after bin laden.

well, we did lose US resources in the attack and damage our relationship with Pakistan, all to assassinate a guy who was basically irrelevant to al-Qaeda.

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004

That's inevitable under any future president, the war is already in preparation, the only question is when and how, info and cyber warfare have already started.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

That's inevitable under any future president, the war is already in preparation, the only question is when and how, info and cyber warfare have already started.

There are also active negotiations rather than just posturing by both sides. I'll rate the prospects of a deal as likely, if Bibi can't find a way torpedo the whole thing. With Romney, not so much.

Cyber "warfare" has been an ongoing aspect of intelligence ever since it became possible, and propaganda is as old as the concept of nation states. Sheesh.