Romney is not concerned about rich people

Status
Not open for further replies.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I think with last night's win in FL, Romney secured the nomination and with this morning's comment, started moving to the center for the general election.

What the FL election demonstrated is that everyone loves mud slinging and if that's the case, just like the title of my post, this sound bite will be distorted and presented again and again to the votes in general election. It was a pretty great move IMO.

I’m not concerned about the very rich, they’re doing just fine. I’m concerned about the very heart of the America, the 90, 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling

Read on...

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I think with last night's win in FL, Romney secured the nomination and with this morning's comment, started moving to the center for the general election.

What the FL election demonstrated is that everyone loves mud slinging and if that's the case, just like the title of my post, this sound bite will be distorted and presented again and again to the votes in general election. It was a pretty great move IMO.

Read on...
So he lied?
3.5/10

Sep 29, 2004
It's fine that he lied. Republicans hate flip floppers ... right guys? Shoudl be the final nail in his coffin!

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
He also said he wasn't concerned about poor people. Probably not a good call.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
yes he showed real concern pile driving solid American businesses into the ground for a profit.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
The first thing we have to understand about Mitt Romney, is that Robin Hood is not his role model.

As we may recall, the Robin Hood claim to populism was stealing from the rich to give to the poor.

Which is so not the Mitt strategy when his mantra is to use vulture capitalism to steal from anyone to give to only Mitt.

So now we can understand the thread title is may be correct, after all, Mitt has to steal from fewer rich people as the take for Mitt is far greater.

But IMHO, Mitt is truly democratic and a man of the people, as he will steal from anyone to give to only Mitt. No flip flopping to be found here. Every little bit, be it large or small does not deter Mitt Romney, Each and every Bit adds up for a vulture capitalist. Why should Mitt turn a single opportunity to make even more money down?

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Right... I'm sure he cares about 95% of americans... Probably why all of his donations are from corporations and shell companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.