Romney had a cheat sheet in the debate

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Ok
It appears we have three possibilities.

It's a cheat sheet, a blank paper he brought, or a provided sheet.

I think that if the first can be proven, not presumed, then Romney should catch hell. that does not however, rule out the other 2 possibilities. You cannot make conclusive statement from this. since the possibility exists the most useful thing is to contact the Commission to watch for this.

or possiblity of number 4 it was not paper at all.

crashtestdummy

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2010
lol

Obama lost. He was no prepared and thought he could coast to a easy win. No way in hell does obama come out in the 2nd debate looking so inept.

These excuses do him no favors though.

Basically this. The best thing for Obama and the Dems to do is say, "OK, we got whupped and weren't expecting it. How can we turn the tables next time?"

I think Obama can get away with this happening once. If he gets beat this bad next time, though, it will be time to worry.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
It was Obama who failed, maybe he is just a honest person and cant keep his head up say "4 more years and I will increase jobs blah blah blah"...He had his 4 years and did jack already. A lier could do that and smile though [see: Bush]. I think what we really have is a large Bureaucracy behind the scene that hampers any President in office, Bush or Obama it doesn't matter, the bullshit is still the same and for that reason.

Last edited:

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
He showed no outward signs of illness... unless his newly acquired habit of snorting crack cocaine is getting the better of him.

Newb. You smoke crack cocaine not snort it. You snort regular cocaine.

Edit: And him showing no outward sign of illness proves that it must have been a cheat sheet? Don't you think thats reaching pretty darn far?

Last edited:

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
looking at this risk vs reward...

I don't think Romney would risk getting caught with a cheat sheet.

D-Man

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 1999
The item many believe to be a cheat sheet was a hankie. Romney brought it to give to Obama so he could dry his eyes after Romney gave him an ass whupping. Who said Romney has no compassion.

Sep 7, 2009
The item many believe to be a cheat sheet was a hankie. Romney brought it to give to Obama so he could dry his eyes after Romney gave him an ass whupping. Who said Romney has no compassion.

Bahahaha :thumbsup::thumbsup:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Personally I don't see it but if there was a liberal version of Drudge they would have run with it and it would be diseminated through all the "liberal media"

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
In related news, sources have obtained a copy of Obama's notes from the debate....

jcyl5.jpg

JohnnyGage

Feb 18, 2008
This is ridiculous. Its a hankerchief, for you know being under the hot lights for 90 minutes. And next time OP try a real news source, not some Democrat forum who's sister thinks of herself as the next Bob Woodward.

The President got his ass handed to him on a platter. Simple as that.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
In related news, sources have obtained a copy of Obama's notes from the debate....

jcyl5.jpg

Pretty much this for The Chosen One.

mitts-speech-notes-no-teleprompter_t.jpg

Actual Mitt Romney notes from a prior debate.

:colbert:

It is extremely funny to see the Obamites melt down like this.

:awe:

EDIT: BREAKING NEWS!!!! DRUDGE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THIS YET!!!!

ROMNEY KEPT SCORE SHEET FROM PRE-DEBATE JENGA GAME!!!!

bcd7c0fe-5e0f-4255-893f-267ae45eb23c-460.jpeg

MORE ON MSLSD LATER TONITE!!!!

Last edited:

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Well it looked like things were going well for Romney. I guess it's just too bad that he can't interrupt the news flow to stop the job numbers.

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
it's against the rules you're not allowed to bring notes to the debate shall I fetch the rules for you ?
I think a more fundamental rule of debate is to stick to time constraints. These idiots can't be bothered with rules - that's how they got to be where they are.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
MORE BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

THERE WERE TWO CHEAT SHEETS!!!!!

REDDITORS REVEAL SECOND MITT ROMNEY CHEAT SHEET!!!!

bo%252520bingo_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Last edited:

JimKiler

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2002
So no one who runs the debate nor Obama called out the cheat sheet but some smart viewers did? possibly but improbable. But i am sure the same americans who are responsible for 9/11 being an inside job helped Romney get the cheatsheet past the everyone but the camera.