Romnesia - PSA from Obama during a rally in Virginia

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I thought it was really good of the president to take the time out of one of his campaign events to make a public health announcement. Between Obama Care and this commitment to getting the word out, he's really looking out for the health of the nation.

In case you missed it, "Romnesia" is a condition of "changing up, backtracking and sidestepping"

Here are some symptoms:

- You say you’re for equal pay for equal work, but you keep refusing to say whether or not you’d sign a bill that protects equal pay for equal work

- You say women should have access to contraceptive care, but you support legislation that would let your employer deny you contraceptive care

- You say you’ll protect a woman’s right to choose, but you stand up at a primary debate and said that you’d be delighted to sign a law … outlawing that right to choose in all cases

- You say earlier in the year, I’m going to give a tax cut to the top 1 percent and then in a debate you say, I don’t know anything about giving tax cuts to rich folks

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82631.html#ixzz29lrcneBI

:biggrin::biggrin:

Looks like Obama likes this one.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
I am outraged that Barack Hussein Obama would make light of a serious mental issue such as amnesia.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Good news for the people who suffer from romnesia. Obamacare covers preexisting conditions!

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
I'm in the tank, and am not ashamed to admit I eat this stuff up.

also 3 cliches in one sentence

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I am outraged that Barack Hussein Obama would make light of a serious mental issue such as amnesia.

no you aren't

Reagan had alzheimer's you fuck, a very real disease.

fine. I guess that excuses his selling weapons to our enemies. excellent. what does it say of the people that elected a sick and confused man into office?
:hmm:

but yeah...this one is going to stick, I think.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Reagan had alzheimer's you fuck, a very real disease.

Yes, I remember when he and Nancy were dining near by and she ordered the salmon. When the waiter asked her about the vegetable, she said he'd have the same. And I know that he had Alzheimer's, you fuck. He was the guy who had so few functioning brain cells he turned out all the crazy people in California from the mental hospitals to fend for themselves on the streets, were we find them today shitting and urinating all over the place. Not a good idea to vote for folk with incapacitated brains. He was a traitor to his own people, and just because they didn't have the finest health care the US government can pay for, the kind an ex President gets.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008

Romnesia is a whole new disease. CDC has verified its existence.
And different from amnesia, romnesia is very contagious.
Especially hitting those with low IQ's and short attention spans.
In other words, hitting nearly 50% of Americans.
And most all of the southern states.
This isn't a joke. This is a national emergency.
The CDC can not possibly create a vaccine in time before November 6th.

Luckily, the rest of the civilized world seems to have developed an natural immunity to romnesia.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Romnesiacs have amazing skills- they can keep their noses in the buttcracks of their champions through an entire political figure skating routine, including the triple Lutz, and never even break a sweat.

They make delusion & denial look easy.

Last edited:

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
I'd be nice if people voted based on policy details, not one liners.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
To think Romney is the only one of the two who deserve rimming is short sighted. One could easily create obamnesia statements so its not as one sided as the blue team would think.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
To think Romney is the only one of the two who deserve rimming is short sighted. One could easily create obamnesia statements so its not as one sided as the blue team would think.

Agreed, but in a very narrowly defined way. Otherwise it's more false equivalency than anything else considering Romney's now infamous chronic habit for changing his tune from moment to moment to fit the various crowds he's whistling at in comparison to how consistent Obama has been in the message he's been delivering.

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
judging from the polls romnesia is rapidly spreading among the american populace like a nasty social disease and may result in romney being elected