Roid ragin' bad apple

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The Hill: Off-duty officer in Trump hat relieved of official duties for threatening man in viral video | TheHill.

Im not sure if I'm more surprised by the muscle bound cop, who appears to have skipped leg day....or the actual on duty cop not stopping his authoritarian tirade. Video, bringing this to the forefront on a regular basis.

Reactions: KMFJD

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If the civilian refused to listen to the off duty cop and that cop put his hands on him is he withing his rights to defend himself?

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
The Hill: Off-duty officer in Trump hat relieved of official duties for threatening man in viral video | TheHill.

Im not sure if I'm more surprised by the muscle bound cop, who appears to have skipped leg day....or the actual on duty cop not stopping his authoritarian tirade. Video, bringing this to the forefront on a regular basis.

I'm surprised you're surprised by either of them.

If the civilian refused to listen to the off duty cop and that cop put his hands on him is he withing his rights to defend himself?

I saw the video about a week ago, but IIRC the civilian didn't obey the off duty cop, he didn't sit down until the uniformed officer told him to sit down.

Reactions: ch33zw1z
Mar 11, 2004
Unfortunately I've been to St. Joe (Chiefs have been holding their training camp there for right about a decade I think). If I lived there I likely would have eaten a bullet years ago, its not a place you aspire to live. Its the armpit of Missouri. Situations like that are exactly why.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Both should be fired. Including the uniformed officer for not stepping it to stop that abuse and for telling person to follow instructions of clearly belligerent off-duty cop.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
What the ever living fuck

According to Kansas City's Fox 4 News, police were called to the scene by McLeod and Bohon, who say they were the victims of a hit-and-run at a nearby convenience store by a truck that smashed off the mirror from their vehicle before speeding away. After returning to their home, which is just two minutes from the store, the couple called police to file a report.

One uniformed officer showed up to the scene. Confusingly, though, so did Harrison — clad in a sleeveless shirt and a backwards Trump hat.

Upon arrival, Harrison turned the hit-and-run accusation back on the couple.

“He tried to say that we hit his truck,” McLeod tells Fox 4, “and in all reality, it wasn’t his truck. It was a first [generation] Dodge that hit our car.”

Harrison, however, wasn't having it, and apparently firmly believed the couple had hit his vehicle.
https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...ght-on-video-threatening-couple-with-violence

• Wow
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Interesting. So the off duty cop was the perp. I didn't pick up on that. No wonder he was intimidating the other driver like that.