Roger Stone on the Orange Menance

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Caught on a hot mike detailing how he manipulates King Baby:

"“I have a 40-year record of being able to convince the big man to do what’s in his best interest. He’s not easy to deal with. It’s complicated,” Stone said. “He resents any implication that he is handled or managed or directed.”

Stone then details a hypothetical situation where he—serving as an adviser—might be able to plant an idea inside Trump’s head.

“You have to say, ‘Remember that night when we were in Buffalo. And you gave that speech, and God, it had to be 10,000 people, the biggest crowd they’d ever seen. And you said XYZ, and the place went crazy, remember that? I don’t know where you came up with that line, but it’s one of the best things.’”

Stone then theorized how Trump might respond to the lie.

“Yeah, I’m going to use that one again,” Stone said, playing the part of Trump.

The longtime Trump ally claimed he had used the tactic for decades.

“Doesn’t fucking matter that he never said it—doesn’t matter,” Stone said. “It’s time-consuming, but it works. I did it for 30 years.”"

^^^ The truth always comes out eventually!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
This is why that Helsinki summit was a travesty, and we absolutely need to know what Trump discussed with Putin.

• Love
Reactions: DarthKyrie

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think his narcissism forebears any possibility of self loathing. I don't think Trump is capable of self loathing.
There are a number of factors that make truth difficult to achieve. One is that the truth is hidden by the fact that it appears to be preposterously unlikely. Another is that it is completely missed by the fact that those who do not know it think they already do. They do not seek. a third is that truth appears paradoxical to a mind that hasn't had the experience of the collapse of opposites, the ending of paradox at a higher level of understanding.

How can a man who is profoundly narcissistic and thinks the sun rises and sets on him possibly hate who he is? This can best be understood, perhaps, by realizing that we are afflicted by having an unconscious mind, having feelings we keep out of conscious awareness by the gift of our magnificent ego. A major function of the ego is to provide us with the illusion of an OK self and why, because unconsciously we were made to feel the worst in the world. Various people via psychoanalysis have brought feelings they did not know they felt into conscious awareness and experienced as a result a kind of freedom and awakening, the loss of the unconscious motivation they were driving when out of awareness.

Egomania is one such result of the ego denying negative feelings.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
One of Trumps unhinged rants in all caps. This one takes hit on FOX news.....

FOX SHOULD EMBRACE MAGA. THEIR PRIMETIME VIEWERSHIP IS DOWN 37% FROM JUST A YEAR AGO, ALL BECAUSE THE VERY SMART, EVEN BRILLIANT, MAGADONIANS KNOW THAT, DESPITE ALL THE FAKE LIP SERVICE, FOXNEWS IS PUSHING RON DESANCTUS, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, BECAUSE THEY HATE THE GREATEST “AMERICA FIRST” PRESIDENT TO EVER PUT ON A SUIT AND TIE, ME. THEY ARE ALL GLOBALISTS, AND GLOBALISTS WILL NEVER, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

"MAGADONIANS"?!? ... Lol! Like they are some all powerful ancient army or something

And I love how he constantly rages against "globalists" when HE does business all over the world. The grift that keeps on grifting...

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Trump finally noticed that Fox News is an Australian import and, like most things Australian, is poisonous?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Even before its U.S. release, the documentary has already put Stone in hot water. As The Daily Beast reported last October, Stone was caught in the film calling Ivanka Trump an “abortionist bitch” and suggesting he wanted to “fight” Jared Kushner after not receiving a Trump pardon. Stone also said Trump would get his “fucking brains beat in” if he ran for president a third time.
- - - -
While Stone has long been a Trump adviser, and was largely responsible for Trump’s first run for president in 1988, his relationship with Trump is best described as complicated. Over the years, Stone and Trump have had repeated falling-outs and reunions. But with a contentious 2024 presidential GOP primary, Stone currently seems to be back in Trump’s good graces, as Stone directs his self-touted “ratfucking” talents toward the former president’s main GOP rival: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

This latest clip, however, where Stone claims he can manipulate Trump, might once again put him in another difficult spot.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I think his narcissism forebears any possibility of self loathing. I don't think Trump is capable of self loathing.

I think his self-loathing is buried deep down. His need for constant admiration is masking it. Trump never got any love from either parent. It's hard to not have self-loathing after that kind of childhood.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I think his self-loathing is buried deep down. His need for constant admiration is masking it. Trump never got any love from either parent. It's hard to not have self-loathing after that kind of childhood.
If Trump secretly loathes himself (and i do believe he does) then that's the ONE thing he and I have in common, an intense loathing of Donald J.!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
One of Trumps unhinged rants in all caps. This one takes hit on FOX news.....

"MAGADONIANS"?!? ... Lol! Like they are some all powerful ancient army or something

And I love how he constantly rages against "globalists" when HE does business all over the world. The grift that keeps on grifting...
No, it's the name for the suckerfish or shark sucker that followed long ago an extinct and once terrifying apex predator called Megalodon and did so in the hopes of obtaining chewed up bits of its kill. It's real name is remora from Latin, a name they prefer not to use. It is a given that, in order to maintain their status as suckers, a big requirement is the maintainence of the proper state of imbecility that permits the association of Latin as just another word for Mexican.

Remora attach themselves to the bodies of sharks via suckers unconcerned that sharks are regarded by most people as mechanically animated cold hearted dicks.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Indeed, but no child escapes being put down for innocently mirroring the behaviors of adults and older children. Imagine when Trumps father saw himself reflected back at him through his son.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Or he's incredibly stupid and a bunch of people manipulate him for their own gain.
You are projecting the typical liberal fear of being called stupid. It comes from holding rational intelligence as a sacred cow. Real intelligence is made possible by knowing what you feel, having access to deep intuition. You can't access that if you fear what you feel or even know that you do.

The journey to truth mythological is represented by a journey through hell. You will need a mirror bright shield and a sword to slay the hydra heads that will block your entry.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Caught on a hot mike detailing how he manipulates King Baby:

"“I have a 40-year record of being able to convince the big man to do what’s in his best interest. He’s not easy to deal with. It’s complicated,” Stone said. “He resents any implication that he is handled or managed or directed.”

Stone then details a hypothetical situation where he—serving as an adviser—might be able to plant an idea inside Trump’s head.

“You have to say, ‘Remember that night when we were in Buffalo. And you gave that speech, and God, it had to be 10,000 people, the biggest crowd they’d ever seen. And you said XYZ, and the place went crazy, remember that? I don’t know where you came up with that line, but it’s one of the best things.’”

Stone then theorized how Trump might respond to the lie.

“Yeah, I’m going to use that one again,” Stone said, playing the part of Trump.

The longtime Trump ally claimed he had used the tactic for decades.

“Doesn’t fucking matter that he never said it—doesn’t matter,” Stone said. “It’s time-consuming, but it works. I did it for 30 years.”"

^^^ The truth always comes out eventually!
on a hot "mike"?

:astonished:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I think I'm gonna call them Cro-Maganons now. Anatomically they're the same species as us, but their brains are more comparable with neanderthal brains.

• Haha
Reactions: dank69 and Perknose

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
it is in the language he uses. Every time he says something is disgusting, which he often does, that is the word he heard from either mommy or daddy or both when describing him or his actions.
He was broken from the get-go.

Reactions: dank69

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Mary Trump suggests her uncle’s opponents should not be afraid of him, and start calling him a loser.

She even offered a stunt a candidate could pull at a debate: show up with a bowl of mashed potatoes.

“That was his very first experience of humiliation was when he was being a total brat before my grandmother put dinner on the table,” she said. “My dad just in order to shut him up and stop him from tormenting his little brother Robert took a bowl of mashed potatoes and dumped it on Donald’s head.”

She added: “He hates that story.”

Mr Potatohead!