ROFL PIMP LOL Alabama finally decides to join the 10th century and passes a voter id bill

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Millennium
Took us damn near a billion years, but finally.

The main problem with getting it passed, is that minorities feared disenfranchisement if they were required to show id. In reality, no one wanted it passed, because they liked being able to vote for their dead relatives 20+ times.
Bet the Democrats in Bama are really upset about this. Going to cost them a lot os $ to make ID's for all those dead people that normally vote for them.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: shinerburke

The main problem with getting it passed, is that minorities feared disenfranchisement if they were required to show id. In reality, no one wanted it passed, because they liked being able to vote for their dead relatives 20+ times.
Bet the Democrats in Bama are really upset about this. Going to cost them a lot os $ to make ID's for all those dead people that normally vote for them.

Guess who has overwhelmingly used the lack of a voter id to get elected? Democrats. I am fairly non-partisan, but the Dems have been incredibly slimy in my state by using dead voters.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: shinerburke

Guess who has overwhelmingly used the lack of a voter id to get elected? Democrats. I am fairly non-partisan, but the Dems have been incredibly slimy in my state by using dead voters.
Happens here in OK all the time. The SE part of the state is the worst about it. Dead people down there vote overwhelmingly Democrat. There's a reason we call that part of the state "Little Dixie"

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Whereas the Republicans rely on brain-dead voters.

:D

It's just a joke. I'm in one of those moods tonight.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Bowfinger

Well technically... brain dead voters are actually the ones who are dead. Funny joke. ;)

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002

good one, besdies we all know both parties each have their respective flocks of sheep......

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Alistar7

good one, besdies we all know both parties each have their respective flocks of sheep......

So true. Most elections turn out to be a fight for the undecided 18-20% of around 50% of the all eligible voters that actually bother to vote. :disgust:

LeadMagnet

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Name this quote by one of the most famous and influential liberals "Oh no, the dead have risen and they're voting Republican."

also what state was the last to outlaw rooster fighting? and when.