ROFL! PAB strikes again!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle
The worst part is, I bet there are at least 10 noobs reading this thread right now thinking who the hell is PAB?!

Man, I've wasted far too much time on these boards :(

I forgot what happened to Psycho andy and his brother. Whats the full story behind it. His brother posted under his name and hilarity ensued?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Munchies
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle
The worst part is, I bet there are at least 10 noobs reading this thread right now thinking who the hell is PAB?!

Man, I've wasted far too much time on these boards :(

I forgot what happened to Psycho andy and his brother. Whats the full story behind it. His brother posted under his name and hilarity ensued?

PAB would frequently post from PsychoAndy's account, but he signed all his posts PAB (PsychoAndy's Brother). Eventually, he posted more often under PA's account than he did his own -err, well actually, he didn't HAVE his own account. That is, until he created the PAB account. He got all psycho and thought everyone hated him or something -which is blatantly obvious that everyone loves him instead- and disappeared for a until...

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
lol. I swear, half the humor went away when he left the forums. And nobody screams at me on the phone from the garage at 3 am anymore when I'm making a car trip 3,000 miles away.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: crab
I miss PAB. He doesn't IM me anymore, either.

Tell him to grow the hell up and talk to you. He's probably never going to talk to me for this, but it's not like I exposed anything about him :roll:

Kasper4christ

Sep 29, 2004
bring back PAB....

(though i only know who he is by this thread alone... seems like a funny character :p)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: RossMAN
This :beer: is for you David.

See? SEE DAVE? Everyone loves you. Don't be a fool and reject acceptance. PAB is in demand!

I miss the old PAB :brokenheart:

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
I love how noobs post in this thread talking about him. I mean I'm still a noob, and I'm posting about him, so yeah.

And I'm liking how the ToeStub guy told Nik to fvck off before he even got to 25 posts. That's either a lot of balls or a lack of respect.

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
hehe most of you are n00bs. :) PAB, Lordmaul, yacko. Good times.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
[12/02 10:43] PAB: WTF
[12/02 10:43] PAG: my right click dosent work
[12/02 10:43] FFM Cobalt: haha

[12/02 11:42] PAB: Now it does
[12/02 11:43] FFM Cobalt: hahahahah
[12/02 11:43] PAB: I put this 44 mag next to it
[12/02 11:43] PAB: "WORK MOTHERFVCKER"

This is amusing in the slighest bit, how exactly?

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: RGN

I used to be in on those LordMaul/PAG AIM conversations. *shudders with the memories*

Oh, and it's yakko dammit! ;)

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: HotChic
Originally posted by: RGN

I used to be in on those LordMaul/PAG AIM conversations. *shudders with the memories*

Oh, and it's yakko dammit! ;)

Yeah, you should have seen LM watching Southpark tonight. Too funnay. Yeah, yakko. How could I forget. :D

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Tiles2Tech
Was it PAB who ordered all the Dell PCs? He was quite the envy. :)

Yeah the infamous pallet of Dell PC's, brings back memories.

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: ToeStub
Originally posted by: z0mb13
Originally posted by: ToeStub
This thread is pointless and lacks substance. The OP should off himself.

lol coming from a noob!!!

It's probably one of PAB's "personalities." He got really feckin pissed off at me for posting this thread. :roll:

I am your alter ego, your delights and your fears all rolled up into one tidy nightmare.

LOL!!! For some reason I pictured like a 13 year old (not saying you are but just what I imagined) saying that and I bursted out laughing.