rofl, newegg.com ROCKS!

Mar 10, 2005
Newegg is the tits. I've never had an issue with them, my friend had some bad luck with shipping and they immediately set things right. My other favorite HW supply site is www.performance-pcs.com. Between the two of them, you can't go wrong.

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
Originally posted by: The Boston Dangler
Newegg is the tits. I've never had an issue with them, my friend had some bad luck with shipping and they immediately set things right. My other favorite HW supply site is www.performance-pcs.com. Between the two of them, you can't go wrong.

Awesome, I have had my 'one time only refund' before :p.

They have given me free over night shippings a few time if I have any problems with the product, etc.

I hate to see them get a bad name, they are so snappy with any issues.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
There's no other company I've ever seen with better customer service, well worth the extra couple dollars instead of bargain internet shopping. They just need to invest in stronger boxes to withstand UPS (it's more on Newegg, not UPS, the boxes & tape used have very poor strength).

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
Originally posted by: cubby1223
There's no other company I've ever seen with better customer service. They just need to invest in stronger boxes to withstand UPS (it's more on Newegg, not UPS, the boxes & tape used have very poor strength).

I am surprised that fedex is nearly double the pricing of what UPS was...UPS must have won neweggs contract for the year or something, hence why they are cheaper.

good old fedex+newegg days

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Nice work Newegg.

Evga is not that bad on customer service either. Easy returns and online tracking.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
There's no other company I've ever seen with better customer service. They just need to invest in stronger boxes to withstand UPS (it's more on Newegg, not UPS, the boxes & tape used have very poor strength).

I am surprised that fedex is nearly double the pricing of what UPS was...UPS must have won neweggs contract for the year or something, hence why they are cheaper.

What made those days great was Newegg using the strong FedEx boxes. Otherwise, the 3-day UPS service they use is fine (or 2 day if from TN or NJ).

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
The one thing I like about UPS is that their 3 day service gets to my house only a day after I ordered it.

This is of course because I live 15 miles away from neweggs warehouse and UPS's hub station. Fed Ex would of gave me "not due for delivery". Nothing to complain about because a deal is a deal and you get what you pay for, but it is a nice perk living in NJ.

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com

What made those days great was Newegg using the strong FedEx boxes. Otherwise, the 3-day UPS service they use is fine (or 2 day if from TN or NJ).

the UPS boxes are slim and not very paded...good thign newegg throws in thousands of peanuts!

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

the UPS boxes are slim and not very paded...good thign newegg throws in thousands of peanuts!

hahah yeah they do. i have a few huge box's of peanuts from them. i keep them so when i ship something out i don't need to buy them. that crap is expensive.

mwmorph

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2004
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: mwmorph
That's awesome. I need to get a cat...

2 makes it more plausable

yeap you can never have to much pussy!

I don't know... 3's a company. There's potential for 1 to get jealous because the other is getting more attention.

And then, you've got angry pussy romping around the house and that's no good for anyone.

Just trying to be realistic here you know.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

I don't know... 3's a company. There's potential for 1 to get jealous because the other is getting more attention.

And then, you've got angry pussy romping around the house and that's no good for anyone.

very true.

thats why you take care to show each pussy the care and attention they need.

If one is on your lap and another is nearby there is no rule saying you can't pet the pussy at the same time! IF 2 come near you have 2 hands so there is no excuse for a pussy not getting a good petting.

mwmorph

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2004

very true.

If one is on your lap and another is nearby there is no rule saying you can't pet the pussy at the same time! IF 2 come near you have 2 hands so there is no excuse for a pussy not getting a good petting.

But that really complicates things, can you really say you can competently satisfy 2 pussies at the same time? It becomes exponentially harder after the first one.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

very true.

But that really complicates things, can you really say you can competently satisfy 2 pussies at the same time? It becomes exponentially harder after the first one.

can any pussy be competently sattasifed? it always seem after i am done petting them the pussy wants more and more and more.

mwmorph

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2004

very true.

can any pussy be competently sattasifed? it always seem after i am done petting them the pussy wants more and more and more.

I've never been that good at innuendo, my style is more like taking a sledgehammer to things, so I'm going to have to say I tip my hat to you, you win. :laugh:

dlock13

Platinum Member
Oct 24, 2006
Back on topic..
:p
Newegg sent the wrong length cable, and I contacted CS, and they sent me the right length for free and allowed me to keep the other cable!
:D

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004

very true.

You could if you didn't watch Dr. Phil :D

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: mb

very true.

You could if you didn't watch Dr. Phil :D

but Dr. Phil is not a vet! what would he know about keeping my pussy happy?