Rocket League meets Harry Potter.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I expect they will be sued by the end of the week.

EXCellR8

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2010
Yea this title gets less and less enticing every year, at least for me. They've just added too much 'themed' stuff that strays away from what made the core game so fun at this point.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Clearly was inspired by the Happy Potter films, i think its sorta a riot like when i got the delorean in Back to the Future for RocketLeague and would deliberately crash into other cars just to watch them explode. This was before i got a controller and found the Sony boys just so dominating i could NEVER touch the ball so i said heck with it lets do the next best thing. Ram the holy heck out of EVERYONE. No one was spared. I miss it and with a controller, YEAH its go time again.

JammEr21

Sep 15, 2020
Hey, shortylickens. I agree, I think that RL was really inspired by Harry Potter films, maybe that's why it's so attractive for players. Even the items in this game are looking great, but there is a problem with them, they usually are expensive. Fortunately, we have special sites where we can purchase them at a cheaper price. Personally, I found out this rocket league trading site when I was Googling it. I've been using it for two years and I've never had any issues with it, everyone is able to understand how to use it.

Last edited: