"Rock Band" for the PS2

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Is is available?

I'm torn between getting it as the game without the instruments, or getting Guitar Hero III with a wireless guitar. I already have two wired guitar controlers.

I figured it would be a cool setup for something to do at a New Year's Eve party.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
its out for the PS2? hell i didn't know that.... out of stock everywhere it seems.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
You'd be a fool to get just the game... the drums are the biggest asset to the game.

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
The game alone is available, but it's hit or miss whether you'll be able to find the bundle before the new year. Different retailers are expecting it today, end of December, end of January, and some even ETA February.

spacejamz

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
Is is available?

I'm torn between getting it as the game without the instruments, or getting Guitar Hero III with a wireless guitar. I already have two wired guitar controlers.

I figured it would be a cool setup for something to do at a New Year's Eve party.

GHIII wireless guitars suck...still waiting to see if they will fix them...i can 5 star most songs on hard on the older GH games, but on GH3 on my PS3, the guitar drops so many notes, I get 3 stars on hard.

I bought the PS2 version of GH3, used my wired guitars and 5 starred the hard songs...

just google GH3 defective guitars...

Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: gorcorps
You'd be a fool to get just the game... the drums are the biggest asset to the game.

there's gonna be a lotta wannabe drummers out there because of this game :roll: