Robot Rubio 2.01 code seems to do the job. 3rd place winner

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
Looks like he will be the third place winner.

PTF release note v2.01 repairs the following issue.

A race condition would initiate a bad pointer reference which would overwrite the canned phrases in memory used by the NLP engine.

Since no canned phrases are found in memory the reply NLP function would run into a failsafe loop and repeat the last phase found in the temporary response stack register. A soft IPL is required to correct the problem.

PTF requires a replacement of the High level logic board(A1) with a new version that contains an intel Skylake processor in order to leverage the SGX feature.

SGX feature will be used to create a protected memory enclave so critical memory regions would not be overwritten in the event of bad pointer references even if they are initiated by a ring 0 function.

FPGA interpreter board(L4) 1.03 VHDL enhancements. (changes in logic to improve response rates by 8%)

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
LOL Trump projected to win. Cruz/Rubiobot neck and neck. Still I am impressed, Rubio passes the Turing test so far.

Wow the Bush implosion in SC is bad.

This must be an epic nightmare for the Fatcat GOP establishment, well at least Clinton is getting the DNC nomination.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 1999
And Trump wins SC after very publicly hanging 9/11 and the Iraq mess around GWB's neck. He slayed that sacred cow and is enjoying the big fat juicy steak from it tonight.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
LOL

Anyhow The irony of it all is Bush and Rubio are busy destroying each other which helps Trump even more. Bush screwed up not doing some pre-election studies, he should have waited 8 years before throwing his name in the hat.

Black-holes-collide.jpg

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
And Trump wins SC after very publicly hanging 9/11 and the Iraq mess around GWB's neck. He slayed that sacred cow and is enjoying the big fat juicy steak from it tonight.

His numbers now haven't really changed much from what they were prior to that debate. People are seriously out of touch if they think bashing Dubya is going to offend Republicans on the whole.

Oct 16, 1999
His numbers now haven't really changed much from what they were prior to that debate. People are seriously out of touch if they think bashing Dubya is going to offend Republicans on the whole.

The R establishment and pundits sure seemed to think it would.

Which completely validates your "out of touch" label. :)

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
Trump is like a used car salesman who sizes you up before he decides to win you over in order to make the car sale. They will make any promise and say anything they think you want to hear for the end goal.

Cruz was suppose to be popular with the Evangelical voters and yet they picked guy like Trump? WTF?

Trump is far from a TRUE republican.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Trump is like a used car salesman who sizes you up before he decides to win you over in order to make the car sale. They will make any promise and say anything they think you want to hear for the end goal.

Cruz was suppose to be popular with the Evangelical voters and yet they picked guy like Trump? WTF?

The way the Republican party is going, pretty soon there won't be one identifiable TrueRepublican™ on the planet, while every single Republican continues to scream that they are the TrueRepublican.

Extremist movements usually end up destroying themselves internally. So it goes.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
The problem with the GOP establishment is that the establishment candidates are stuck in a bad Nash equilibrium.

The only way to fix the problem is if the establishment candidates breaks this unique Nash equilibrium situation by deciding on one of them to become the establishment candidate and the others sacrifice their strategy for the greater good of the GOP establishment.

I will call this the DRAX Equilibrium.

I think this election is gonna end up in plenty of game theory research papers.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 1999

And Cruz is far from a true anything except weasel.

Trump's spat with the Pope probably helped him with evangelicals. A bunch of people including evangelical leaders came to his defense and evangelicals aren't particularly happy with the Pope anyway (see the reaction he got with his congressional speech last year). Plus a lot probably took his "building bridges instead of walls" comment personally.

I personally can't see how any of this is surprising, but I'm sure enjoying how surprising it must be to all those still throwing money and support to those other candidates and denying Trump's legitimacy. :)

hardhat

Dec 4, 2011
I bet by now most of the establishment candidates have been offered six figures to leave the race by their competitors (or their donors). After all, it's the only way to beat trump!

Oct 16, 1999
The problem with the GOP establishment is that the establishment candidates are stuck in a bad Nash equilibrium.

The only way to fix the problem is if the establishment candidates breaks this unique Nash equilibrium situation by deciding on one of them to become the establishment candidate and the others sacrifice their strategy for the greater good of the GOP establishment.

I will call this the DRAX Equilibrium.

I think this election is gonna end up in plenty of game theory research papers.

Trump has about 33% of the vote locked as it is. He'd have to split every other vote at less than 1 to 3 with whoever ends up the final second candidate to lose. The problem with the GOP establishment is their base is revolting. (Yes, pun!)

Good grief I'm enjoying this way too much.

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
And Cruz is far from a true anything except weasel.

Trump's spat with the Pope probably helped him with evangelicals. A bunch of people including evangelical leaders came to his defense and evangelicals aren't particularly happy with the Pope anyway (see the reaction he got with his congressional speech last year). Plus a lot probably took his "building bridges instead of walls" comment personally.

I personally can't see how any of this is surprising, but I'm sure enjoying how surprising it must be to all those still throwing money and support to those other candidates and denying Trump's legitimacy. :)

Look at Jeb Bush spending all that money for the bronze...lol!!

Actually, the SC loss was a slap in the face for Jeb Bush. He should quit.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Heard there's a poll showing Trump losing by 16 points if it was a two way race against either Cruz or Rubio.

Oct 16, 1999
My very scientific forum poll seemed to indicate it would be Kasich if not Trump.

Seriously, Trump would eviscerate either Cruz or Rubio (especially Rubio) in a one on one debate and swing it back towards him.

Last edited:

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001

What is a true republican?

The problem is one of prioritization. People have deprioritized abortion, obamacare (and other wedge issues), and have prioritized illegal immigration, trade, and the economy.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

The Republican Party has gone so insane.. true republicans are outcast.

It truly is a case of the tail wagging the dog now, not the other way around.

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
The Republican Party has gone so insane.. true republicans are outcast.

It truly is a case of the tail wagging the dog now, not the other way around.

I swear Trump will go back on his word for many things. Any of you Republicans heard the saying, "no matter who wins we loose" being said?

I am implying if it was Trump against any Democrat.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Trump has about 33% of the vote locked as it is. He'd have to split every other vote at less than 1 to 3 with whoever ends up the final second candidate to lose. The problem with the GOP establishment is their base is revolting. (Yes, pun!)

Good grief I'm enjoying this way too much.

Wait until the Repub convention where Trump arrives with the most delegates but not a majority, not enough to win outright. That's when the Donald is likely to receive the high hard one, squealing like a pig the whole time.

Dec 10, 2005

That's because he's got the Art of the Deal (also the best selling book of all time).

Oct 16, 1999
Wait until the Repub convention where Trump arrives with the most delegates but not a majority, not enough to win outright. That's when the Donald is likely to receive the high hard one, squealing like a pig the whole time.

If that happens it's will completely alienate the base and destroy the Republican party.

And shhh, but Trump winning the primary is the best chance for Obama's SCOTUS pick to get a vote before the election.