Robert Mueller Now Investigating Tony Podesta & Podesta Group

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yes, but you have to assume that the Congress critters are stumbling on some of the same evidence that Mueller is. I expected something juicy to leak by now, but thus far its been lots and lots and lots of smoke

Republicans control the congressional agenda. What they apparently want to discover is nothing & strive mightily to do so.

They are not privy to information gathered by our intelligence agencies in the same way as Mueller, either. I suspect the IC voluntarily submits information to Mueller that congress would have to request if they even knew to do so.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Except: Tony Podesta is not John Podesta and there is no link between John Podesta and his brother's group. None even suggested by investigators. In fact, investigators have clearly stated John is not involved. So any supposed link to the Democrats or Clinton campaign is purely based on debunked conspiracy.

"John Podesta is not currently affiliated with the Podesta Group and is not part of Mueller's investigation."

What's going on here is the Russians through the Ukraines tried to influence US policy, and then, an election. The GOP bit on the election help. The Dems did not. There is a VAST difference between employing a lobbing group, and employing a candidate, the campaign manager of said candidate, officials of said campaign and family of said candidate.

Trump is done after the midterms. And the GOP will be resigned to a minority party because of their support for the biggest train-wreck of an admin in US history.

I think the gop dominos are beginning to fall as we speak, where did i hear "we are going to keep him for the tax cuts, then he is out(speaking of trump)"?

snipped - got him mixed up with weiner

One indication to have faith in Mueller is reading The_Donald. Quite a few of them is betting their pennies on Mueller being flipped and actually working for Trump now... Smelling the panic in the air at The_Donald is like... well there is nothing quite like it but its damn goooood.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
True that Tony is not John BUT as we have come to witness, John has a penis problem and apparently no control over it whatsoever ... or their age.

You need to verify that accusation or retract it...