Road Rage .. arrgh.

Oct 9, 1999
today while coming over to my parents place I over took this guy in a ford aerostar, ofcourse my move was mistimed as I had to brake immediately because the light turned red in the distance. however my move into the aerostars path wasnt any sort of cutting corners. I made sure i could see both his headlights on my rear view mirror before i made the move. yet the idiot screamed "you fscking idiot you shouldnt drive". Well I didnt show any emotion, but as soon as the lights turned green I burned rubber and got out of his way. Before he knew it was way beyond the speedlimit. Anyway the next light I had to take a left. i was in the left lane, but i stopped not directly behind the guy in front of me but rather a little behind, hence the guy in the aerostar in the next lane was in between us. I didnt want to face him.

The light turned green, and i released the clutch, it spun a little and the guy screamed profanity again... but i didnt do anything.

Either the guy was pissed off at something or he was racist..

anyway rant over.. waiting for your input.

edit: title

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Road rage not rash though right? I thought you tipped your bike over for a minute!

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999

<< ofcourse my move was mistimed >>

Are you saying that you cut into someone else's lane or not?

<< Either the guy was pissed off at something or he was racist.. >>

And I'm tired of hearing 'racist' yelled at every turn because someone's feelings got hurt - guess what - if you f*cked up, then it's not because your a race other than the person who yelled at you....

Oct 9, 1999
i gave him enough room and indicated well before.. also i could see both his head lights.. ofcourse my braking action was done slowly.. because i was a distance away.. gave him room to slow down too. We could have made it if the guy in front of all of us didnt brake when it turned yellow.

But then he coudlnt have been screaming at him he was 2 cars in front of me.