Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
http://forums.anandtech.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52 <---Thread belongs . :awe:

What's a grown man like you playing with girly toys? :hmm:

products1.png

preCRT

Platinum Member
Apr 12, 2000
How do these Easy Bake type ovens bake now that 100 watt incandescent bulbs have been banned?

Phanuel

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2008
Better question, would you even bother with the oven if you had the raw cookie dough right there in a package, just waiting for your friendly household spoon? :hmm:

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Better question, would you even bother with the oven if you had the raw cookie dough right there in a package, just waiting for your friendly household spoon? :hmm:

Girl Scout cookie dough :eek:

Phanuel

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2008
Are you suggesting theirs is worse than others? Because that wouldn't make sense if you like their cookies so much. Cookie dough quality should be directly correlated to end product cookie quality.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Are you suggesting theirs is worse than others? Because that wouldn't make sense if you like their cookies so much. Cookie dough quality should be directly correlated to end product cookie quality.

I'm suggesting that Girl Scout Cookies are amazing and fortunately only come around once a year, and having the ability to make them at home any time I want is going to end up making me an extremely unhealthy person :biggrin:

Edit: Oh, I see why you said that - no, I said Girl Scout Cookie Dough with googly eyes because it had never occurred to me that such a delicious thing actually existed and the lightbulb went off in my mind about how good Girl Scout cookie dough would taste ;)

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
How do these Easy Bake type ovens bake now that 100 watt incandescent bulbs have been banned?

lol did this actually happen in some places? I recall hearing about it but never figured it actually did happen.

Guess they'd have to use some kind of heat element instead of a bulb.

And I want girl scout cookies now.

Status
Not open for further replies.