Rihanna - Unfaithful

Jul 1, 2000
I have been listening to 20 on 20 on XM (due to laziness), and I actually listened to the lyrics of this musical piece of sh!t.

Seriously, I have no musical talent, and I could write better lyrics. Then again, I don't think my song would sell, because I don't have nice titties.

I have big ole' bouncy manhooters, but those don't sell records... unless you are Pavarotti. At least that is why I buy Pavarotti albums - for the FAPALICIOUS cover art.

That Pavarotti has a nice rack. Maybe I have said too much.

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: GhettoFob
I like it.

The dude in the song has zero self esteem. If it was me, the whore singing the song would be a green patch in a field. That's just me though.

j/k

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
I dislike that song in extreme amounts, but it is definately not the worst. Heck, I dislike that horrible song by Cassie more. At least Rhianna has a hint of singing talent.

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Dumac
I dislike that song in extreme amounts, but it is definately not the worst. Heck, I dislike that horrible song by Cassie more. At least Rhianna has a hint of singing talent.

You may be right.

I just heard....

I SNAP MY FINGERS. I DRINK. I SMOKE.

I am going to kick my father in the nuts for teaching me proper grammar.

blakeatwork

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001

Let us know when your debut album hits shelves...

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: blakeatwork

It already has :p

*Hides the fact that I am Paris Hilton trying to sabatoge the reputation of singers on the ATOT forums, which don't matter one bit :p *

Kevin1211

Golden Member
Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by: DevilsAdvocate
I have been listening to 20 on 20 on XM (due to laziness), and I actually listened to the lyrics of this musical piece of sh!t.

Seriously, I have no musical talent, and I could write better lyrics. Then again, I don't think my song would sell, because I don't have nice titties.

I have big ole' bouncy manhooters, but those don't sell records... unless you are Pavarotti. At least that is why I buy Pavarotti albums - for the FAPALICIOUS cover art.

she sold 2 million albums worldwide.. i think shes doing something right... :roll:

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Kevin1211
Originally posted by: DevilsAdvocate

she sold 2 million albums worldwide.. i think shes doing something right... :roll:

It is the titties. Trust me on this. Titties sell albums.

Ask the Pussy Cat Dolls.

blakeatwork

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001

*Hides the fact that I am Paris Hilton trying to sabatoge the reputation of singers on the ATOT forums, which don't matter one bit :p *

:D

So, tell us the truth,

can you really deepthroat without gagging? Or was that the fluffer? :p

Jul 1, 2000

:D

So, tell us the truth,

can you really deepthroat without gagging? Or was that the fluffer? :p

She really can do it... Hence her new single.

Dragoon42

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2000
this song and pretty much all rap songs should be voted as the worst songs. Rap should be nullified as a category, along with hip hop and all the stupid urban mainstream crap that uses digitized stuff to make their music. At least use real instruments please

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: GhettoFob
I like it.

I think that's the best song (not really a compliment though) out of Rhiana's hits.

and I think you are post whoring (not really a compliment neither)

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
"I don't wanna be....a murderer" I cringe everytime I hear that line.

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
"I might as well take a gun and put it to his head, get it over with, I don't want to do this"

Worst lyrics ever... except for maybe that London Bridge song by Fergie that I don't understand AT ALL.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: sleepmachine
K-Fed = worst of all time
Well he does sound like all the other rappers so you can say that collectively they all are the worse of all time.