An overclocking tool for the system processor that enables you to monitor the PC usage and modify its functioning parameters to get a better performance.
Disclaimer ~ I'm not associated with Rightmark or the developers, any changes you make to the system will solely be your responsibility.RightMark Processor Power Management Panel (PPM Panel) is a GUI-based application designed to enhance the OS Power Management capabilities, those available by the use of the Power Options Advanced settings dialog box or by the use of the PowerCfg command-line tool.
RightMark PPM Panel can be used to perform the following tasks:
- List AC and DC value preferences for any power setting in active power plan.
- Set AC and DC value preferences for any power setting in active power plan.
- Configure attributes of individual power settings, including those with hidden attribute set up. - Task scheduler can monitor 10+ various events and invoke 10+ related actions.
- Monitoring of processor energy consumption.
- Tweaks chipset and processor power management features.
- Voltage tweaking is supported for some processors. AMD K8 was tested. Intel Silvermont (ex-"Bay Trail") is under investigation. Make sure p-state time check interval is long enough for successful undervolting. (e.g. 200ms for AMD K8 and 100ms for Intel Silvermont).
OS supported: Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1(Win blue), and Windows 10.
Note: Do not run this application under OS installed on virtual machine. Most VMs do not supply full PPM information.