Right wingers prove they don't give a damn about the well being of police.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Well I know they love it when white men shoot black men, and we all know thats why some people sign up to be cops. But no, I do not recall an official position of Fox loving police just because they are police.

That’s because their position depends on the situation. If Dems are protesting police violence/overreach then they are all for the police, but if the police are enforcing the law and that means arresting a Republican then they are against them.

Reactions: hal2kilo

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Sorry but Tucket doesnt speak for most Republicans.

I take that back. I honestly dont know as I dont watch him. Ill take your word as it seems you do.

Not only does he bring in the numbers, but the things he says get repeated and spread throughout the Republican membership. He certainly influences a HUGE amount of Republicans, even here on this forum. The "i don't watch fox news" crowd repeats what he says without even knowing it.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Not only does he bring in the numbers, but the things he says get repeated and spread throughout the Republican membership. He certainly influences a HUGE amount of Republicans, even here on this forum. The "i don't watch fox news" crowd repeats what he says without even knowing it.
Tucker also bullied Gov Ironside of Texas to pardon the murder of a BLM activist.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Ah OK

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Tucker also bullied Gov Ironside of Texas to pardon the murder of a BLM activist.
It's so disgusting. Reading what happened it's beyond clear the man committed a premeditated murder and that piece of shit Abbott says he'll pardon the guy. They really are the Nazi party now.

Reactions: sandorski

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It's so disgusting. Reading what happened it's beyond clear the man committed a premeditated murder and that piece of shit Abbott says he'll pardon the guy. They really are the Nazi party now.
This is why Garland needs to prosecute this scumbag immediately. That way when Abbott pardons him he goes straight to federal prison. Never sets foot on the streets.

They need to rub it in Republicans faces by stating, "we will not allow Governors to release convicted murders just because they don't like their victims' political affiliations. We went through this during the Civil Rights movement, and we won't let it happen again."

Last edited: