Right wingers prove they don't give a damn about the well being of police.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Fox News rejected an ad buy with Capital Police telling their story about what happened Jan 6. Republicans are currently doing what the majority in this country has done forever. When history is unfavorable for them they rewrite it.

Blue lives matter my ass. Fox News keeping their people ignorant. That wasn't an insurrection it was just tourists peacefully visiting. It was really those BLM types

Fox News Blocks the Blue, Refuses to Air Ad Featuring Police Officers Condemning Capitol Riot (yahoo.com)

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Fox News rejected an ad buy with Capital Police telling their story about what happened Jan 6. Republicans are currently doing what the majority in this country has done forever. When history is unfavorable for them they rewrite it.

Blue lives matter my ass. Fox News keeping their people ignorant. That wasn't an insurrection it was just tourists peacefully visiting. It was really those BLM types

Fox News Blocks the Blue, Refuses to Air Ad Featuring Police Officers Condemning Capitol Riot (yahoo.com)
Don't you know that everything in the Pub world is used as a political prop. So goes the human carnage. Ideas no longer matter. Feelings do.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Right-wing authoritarians are fascist-enablers and will murder other Americans if their masters tell them.

Just in case y'all haven't noticed.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So run the ad on CNN. Problem solved.
Are you one of those people that thought Republicans were serious about their "blue lives matter" campaign?

I didn't say it was a problem. It just proves how phony they are.

I take that back. It's a problem for law enforcement who take them seriously.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
So run the ad on CNN. Problem solved.
CNN viewers (I'm thinking more liberal and less likely to believe Trump's election lies) don't need to hear it. The Fox audience does, so they understand what really happened instead of the lies fed to them by people like Tucker.

Reactions: hal2kilo

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Are you one of those people that thought Republicans were serious about their "blue lives matter" campaign?

I didn't say it was a problem. It just proves how phony they are.

I take that back. It's a problem for law enforcement who take them seriously.

I live in a republican strong hold.
My neighborhood has a high percentage of LEO's and retired LEO's, first responders and blue collar.
Blue Lives Matter flags were never about supporting police. It was about joining a movement to openly shit on blacks.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
More on GQP congressmen lying their asses off.

Subhuman piece-of-shit Rep. Paul Gosar demanded in a hearing yesterday the name of the Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt as she was breaking into the House chamber. He said that she was “executed” and the officer was, “hiding and lying in wait.

Babbitt died a traitor’s death. Gosar demanding the name of the officer who shot and killed her. All this would do is put the officer’s life in danger. It would also make other Capitol police think twice about protecting Congress.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Capitol police officer Michael Fanone, who was beaten unconscious by the insurrectionists, tasered at his head and suffered brain damage has been trying for weeks to get Qevin MqQarthy to talk to him, and tried to shake hands with Congressman Andy Clyde today, and Clyde refused to shake his hand. and ran out of the elevator as fast as he could like a pussy.

"I was very cordial. I extended my hand to shake his hand. He just stared at me. I asked if he was going to shake my hand, and he told me that he didn't who know I was. So I introduced myself. I said that I was Officer Michael Fanone. That I was a DC Metropolitan Police officer who fought on January 6 to defend the Capitol and, as a result, I suffered a traumatic brain injury as well as a heart attack after having been tased numerous times at the base of my skull, as well as being severely beaten," Fanone said. "At that point, the congressman turned away from me." Once the elevator doors opened, Fanone said, the congressman "ran as quickly as he could, like a coward."

No words for what scumbags some Republican Congressmen are.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
What was that about the right arguing that media companies shouldn't censor content they host?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
To be fair, I cant recall Fox News actually adopting a formal policy of blue lives matter.
I know they frequently feature republican politicians who've stated their open support for police even as they oppress gays and blacks, but Fox News themselves seems to delight in running stories about blacks shooting each other or knocking over cafe tables during protests.

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
The blue lives matter sticker is just to try and get them out of a speeding ticket or from being pulled over in the first place. They know who will actually do the work of taking away all of their guns if Kamala orders them to.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
To be fair, I cant recall Fox News actually adopting a formal policy of blue lives matter.
I know they frequently feature republican politicians who've stated their open support for police even as they oppress gays and blacks, but Fox News themselves seems to delight in running stories about blacks shooting each other or knocking over cafe tables during protests.
You know Fox's position based on what they openly promote.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Well I know they love it when white men shoot black men, and we all know thats why some people sign up to be cops. But no, I do not recall an official position of Fox loving police just because they are police.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
Most cops would prefer people not to have guns. Not because they enjoy shooting innocent people, they do but because it would severely reduce their risk and fear of being shot at on shift. Toy guns need to stop selling, too, it gives kids the wrong idea.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Well I know they love it when white men shoot black men, and we all know thats why some people sign up to be cops. But no, I do not recall an official position of Fox loving police just because they are police.
They also love mug shots of black men arrested for murdering/assaulting white people.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Most cops would prefer people not to have guns. Not because they enjoy shooting innocent people, they do but because it would severely reduce their risk and fear of being shot at on shift. Toy guns need to stop selling, too, it gives kids the wrong idea.
I would prefer if the cops did not have guns.

At this point with all the bullshit I'm actually fine repealing the 2nd Amendment. But cops are crazy and stupid if they think I'll allow them to have guns and not us.
I want U.K. style policing or none at all.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
I would prefer if the cops did not have guns.

At this point with all the bullshit I'm actually fine repealing the 2nd Amendment. But cops are crazy and stupid if they think I'll allow them to have guns and not us.
I want U.K. style policing or none at all.
SAPs and AFOs still exist, not in great numbers ofc.