Right wingers now targeting children’s hospitals with bomb threats

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Every time we wonder how low the right can go they exceed expectations. In case anyone wonders this wasn’t the only hospital targeted hence the title. Let the excuses begin…

[media]

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Right now would be the time for responsible Republican leadership besides Romney, Cheney or Kinzinger to speak up and denounce QAnon. By denounce I mean unequivocal without trying to both sides it.

They won’t do that because they want and need their support

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
I saw this news report last night and didn't highlight it. We will see if the threats continue.

Kinda sick.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Every time we wonder how low the right can go they exceed expectations. In case anyone wonders this wasn’t the only hospital targeted hence the title. Let the excuses begin…

How low?
Afghanistan.​
How high?
North Korea.​

We really are just the same apes. On one path, the institutions burn and tribalism takes us. OTOH, maybe some institutions stay strong... but are altered to serve a master instead of a democratic people. It started with fake news, and it ends with the Donner party.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Story happened in my neck of the woods. Libs of tik tok spreading more lies? Shocking.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
From conception till they take their first breath, the right wing nuts care. By the second breath they take, fuck-um
I have a theory that they secretly hope that what gets born is something greater than themselves. Once it's born and they realize it's just another human as disgusting as themselves, they hate it. Might be moonbeaming a bit too much there though.