Right...cuz this kid shouldn't be tortured

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

<< Same with that idiotic kid that recently confessed to placing all those pipe bombs! >>

That kids father realized what kind of flawed animal he and his wife brought unleashed on this world and did the right thing by turning in his malformed ass. BTW, he was a Cobainist.

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000

<<

<< Same with that idiotic kid that recently confessed to placing all those pipe bombs! >>

That kids father realized what kind of flawed animal he and his wife brought unleashed on this world and did the right thing by turning in his malformed ass. BTW, he was a Cobainist.
>>

There's a such thing as a "Cobainist" ? As in kurt cobain?

what the hell kind of beliefs do these sorry excuses for humen beings have?

misle

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000

<< BTW, he was a Cobainist. >>

WTF does enjoying Nirvana, Kurt Cobain or Grunge/Punk Rock have to do with blowing up mail boxes? I enjoy Nirvana & grunge music. Hell, I've played in Punk and alt-rock bands. I don't particularly like how our government works. Doesn't mean I'm going to make bombs and try to hurt people.

BooneRebel

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2001

<< << BTW, he was a Cobainist. >>

Whats that some enlighten me. thanks.
>>

Guess that makes me a Vedderist?

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
It's a shame we did away with Hanging, Drawing and Quartering people.

This Chap would be the perfect candidate.
~wnied~

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001

<< It's a shame we did away with Hanging, Drawing and Quartering people.

This Chap would be the perfect candidate.
~wnied~
>>

Oh, yeah, cause in the wake of a terrorist attack on the united states, I couldn't think of anything that could bossibly be better for our country than cutting a college student into 4ths
rolleye.gif

Seriously, how can you advocate drawing and quartering someone, what possible benefit could thier be to ANYONE by doing that?

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
I guess I'm a Kingston Trioist!

This frosts my nuts too, but let's wait until he is convicted before we fry him.

GermyBoy

Banned
Jun 5, 2001
According to our constitution, nobody should have cruel or unusual punishment. Just goes to show the christian upbring America has had. Too bad...this country could've been totally great.

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
Right...cuz this kid shouldn't be tortured

Your'e right, at least not until he is tried and convicted. Why do people automatically assume one is guilty if the gov't says so? I clearly remember one young arab man villified shortly after 9/11. He was staying in a hotel room across from the WTC. When cleanup/recovery efforts were made in the hotel, a 2-way airplane frequency radio was supposedly found in the safe in his room. When he went to claim some other belongings, he was arrested. Coupled with some suspicious details, his background, and his ethnicity, the theory went that he "guided" the hijackers inside the planes into the WTC. Or something like that. After like 2 weeks of being paraded around by the fed. gov't as guilty, it was shown that the radio did NOT belong to him. It was owned a another pilot, IIRC.

Now how in the hell that radio supposedly came from him (with the knowledge we have know) seems suspicious to me.

In any case, my point is that the dude hasnt been convicted yet, and we shouldnt treat him as such.