Richard Hammond from Top Gear gets into accident almost one year from his last death defying experience

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
what the hell is on her head?!?!

what the hell is in her mouth!?!?

Pakman

Nov 30, 2000
Originally posted by: hungfarover
Nice corn yellow grill on that chick.

Maybe it's because they tease him so much about him getting his teeth whitened, which he denies he does, that he doesn't let his wife get her teeth whitened?

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Pakman

Maybe it's because they tease him so much about him getting his teeth whitened, which he denies he does, that he doesn't let his wife get her teeth whitened?

What's wrong with getting your teeth whitened? :confused: Is having yellow, coffee and tobacco stained teeth popular in the UK?

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: Pakman

What's wrong with getting your teeth whitened? :confused: Is having yellow, coffee and tobacco stained teeth popular in the UK?

au naturel!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
none of the top gear presenters are married to glamorous women, i've seen them pop up in other shows they've presented over the years.

i'm amazed she's that much shorter than he is though

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: ballmode
I like Fifth Gear better

You cant be serious, Top Gear is soooo much more entertaining than Fifth Gear... Sure Fifth Gear has more professional drivers, but other segments are soooo boring....

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
That pic is compressed so much so that I'm surprised its not one giant pixel. Seriously, I cannot comment on her looks until I see a better pic.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
He must have searched far and wide to find someone shorter than him. Can't have your standards too high under such constraints.