rice rice baby ..

kendogg

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
:D

I was laughing OUT LOUD when I saw the pic.. and the replies made it even better :D.. omg hilarious

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
"i also have a rx-7 steering wheel with hella horn bottons..."

:D

-RSI

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
"I had no idea these fags put these dumb azz duct tape on my car and then took these gay ass pictures of it. Then they post them making me look like a rice boy.
I go to Dallas to pick up my Integra and the i love you one i love you came up to Grand Rapids from Chicago to pick up my civic and take it back to Chicago to paint. The other i love you originally sold me the car."

HAHAHA! The replies are absolutely ludicrous! Bucket-head!... hahahaha...

-RSI

RC5Bri

Dec 24, 2000

<< I suggest instead of dropping a motor in that car .....just dropping it off a cliff would do much better. Just my 2 cents >>

That is really funny...and the buckethead...LOL

OSUdrunk

Apr 21, 2001
Hahahahah. I thought the bucket was a good touch, much better than those wide upside down cones you usually see them wearing. Why would you drop a S2000 engine into a Civic? If you can afford to buy the S2000 engine just buy the damn S2000. Then maybe the mechanics would have something to get excited over.

Wedesdo

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
ahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1

That SO made my day...

And now I must laugh some more...

HAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Apr 5, 2000

<< Why would you drop a S2000 engine into a Civic? If you can afford to buy the S2000 engine just buy the damn S2000. >>

Why do people do engine swaps period? Because they can't afford all new cars, but they can afford $5-7k for a new engine, mounts, transmission, clutch, and labor for it.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000

<< Why do people do engine swaps period? >>

Look at it this way... you find a nice used civic hatchback (maybe with a blown engine) in good condition for around $5000, then buy a integra type-R engine for another $7000. Swap that engine in the car plus other modifications (wheels, suspension, etc... ) and it won't even cost you more than $20,000 (in fact it will probably be around $15,000 only)... compare that to the price of an integra Type-R? that's almost 1/2 the price! plus this setup will be much faster because hatchback civics are so light in weight...

And this setup does not have any problems neither... since integra and civic share the same chassis, the engine is a basic bolt-in operation... No need to custom-made or modify anything...

RedRooster

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Since when is a Type R $30000??!
You'd have to get a hell of a deal on the car and motor to make it worth while.
The real reason people do it, is just TO DO IT. They know it'll still be an old Civic in there, but just to say that they did it is the challenge they need.

Two years ago me and dad put a 283 into my Corolla GTS. Hummina huh! Just cause we could.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Sorry prices were in Canadian dollars... over here the integra type-R costs more than $30,000, actually around $32,000...

You can easily find a 92-93 Civic Hatchback for $5000, even cheaper if you can find one with a blown engine... Who cares how many km's the car has when you plan to do a swap anyways? As long as the body and chassis are in good condition...

But integra Type-R engines are very hard to find now, so will be quite expensive... maybe around $10,000 for the complete swap? But I know you can get GSR engines for $6000-7000 easy...